- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
- Classic Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc - with a kick of juicy pineapple and zesty lime. Yowza.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This is the crisp and bright wine you'll want to bring to the grill. Toss a glass in a tumbler... and bring on the spicy kebabs!
- Decadent, bold and delicious – Jacqueline knows all the flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation. "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!" "Or the parmesan!"
- Single vineyard Albarino from a teeny town on the Delta with an extra helping of ripe fruit flavors – a real stunner!
- Jacqueline found this gem of a vineyard and gave those grapes the tender love and care they needed to make this dramatic, scintillating white.
- You want the perfect big dinner white wine? Albarino is good on its own but has that crispness that makes it perfect to pair with a lemony plate of fresh oysters. YUM!
- Last year's vintage won a Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!