- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jacqueline was determined to make a refreshing, refined Sauvignon Blanc with real panache. And she did it for a song.
- Sourced from a bright & sunny vineyard, these SB grapes was fermented cold with minimal interference to preserve their best aromas, including pineapple, melon and tropical fruit.
- The kind of crisp and bright wine you'll want to start a meal with – toss a glass in a tumbler... and bring on the fish tacos!
- Single vineyard Albarino from a teeny town on the Delta that's full of zippy fruit flavor – a real stunner!
- Jacqueline found this gem of a vineyard and gave those grapes the tender love and care they needed to make this zippy, slightly effervescent white.
- You want the perfect big dinner white wine? Albarino is good on its own but has the perfect hit of acid to pair with a lemony plate of fresh oysters. YUM!