WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, beautifully structured Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California... and flavor to match.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, famous for its long growing season - grapes grow low 'n' slow, and pick up dark, concentrated fruit flavors while they're hanging on the vine. That's where all this bold cherry and scrumptious berry flavor comes from!
- Your funding gives Jacqueline the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year. This is s special vintage for Angels – it's her 5th bottling! – and the quality is unreal.
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- Single vineyard Albarino from a teeny town on the Delta that's full of zippy fruit flavor – a real stunner!
- Jacqueline found this gem of a vineyard and gave those grapes the tender love and care they needed to make this zippy, slightly effervescent white.
- You want the perfect big dinner white wine? Albarino is good on its own but has the perfect hit of acid to pair with a lemony plate of fresh oysters. YUM!