- Mouth-filling richness and a flash of dark delectable fruit glide on a tempting, velvety smoothness into a long, lip-smacking finish that’ll have you thinking about your next bottle of this sultry Shiraz before you're even done with the first.
- With Angel funding, Sam chose the best of the best fruit from three different vineyards in South Australia, including his very own family vineyard, then expertly blended it all for breathtaking complexity at his small winery in Seymour, coaxing out every sumptuous layer and nuance of fruity flavor possible.
- This red treasure’s decadent smoothness and a toasty bit of oak make it the perfect companion for an afternoon around the grill, or “barbie” as they call it Down Under. Serve it up with a juicy, mouthwatering rack of lamb or ribs and you’re all set!
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s single-vineyard Cab is a beautifully balanced Aussie red boasting a bounty of intensely savory dark fruit, elegantly framed with just a touch of oaky spice.
- The Gentle Annie Vineyard is set in the heart of Central Victoria, where dry conditions make the vines struggle, giving Sam a low-yielding crop of small berries packed full of extra concentrated flavors.
- Sam has called this wine “a stylish and sophisticated, full-bodied red that also has a delightful freshness to it. Very classy stuff!” Thirsty yet?
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!