This fresh and fruity white is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze
Scott selected super-ripe grapes from unique vineyards where the fruit is exposed to abundant California sunshine. After pressing, he allowed the wine to sit on its natural yeast for six months to develop an indulgent, rich creaminess.
Sip on Scott’s spritely Sauvignon Blanc while tearing into a salad of lemony grilled chicken, charred asparagus spears and fresh garden greens.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- True to fashion, your no-holds-barred winemakers made one fine Petite Sirah – this intense red is ripped, full of GIANT flavor, texture, and incredible complexity.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the Valley!
- Scott made sure this Sonoma showstopper got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only 500 precious cases.
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!