- Scott’s cool red blend – served chilled!– is packed with flavors like juicy raspberry, wild strawberry and ripe plum – lip smacking and smooth.
- With your support, Scott harvested a powerhouse trio of Zinfandel, Tempranillo and Petite Sirah from vineyards specially chosen for the juiciest, most vibrant flavors possible.
- Take Scott’s advice – as the days warm up, fire up the BBQ, chill a bottle or two of this red and keep a glass within reach at all times.
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- This Cabernet is turned all the way up with lush dark flavors and a trademark rich, mouth-filling texture that’s made it an award-winning crowd-favorite for six stunning vintages.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of Lodi vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes with the most complex set of flavors — and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Treat yourself to a generous glass of Scott's Cab paired with your winemaker’s personal favorites — a decked out pizza or hearty barbecue chicken — and watch the magic unfold.
This is quintessential Scotty P. Chardonnay, dripping with ripe golden delicious apple and pear flavors – lush and plush like crème brûlée from start to finish.
Your funding helped Scott harvest top-shelf grapes from the Russian River Valley, a western subregion of Sonoma with pristine cool-climate vineyards – home to some of California’s best Chardonnay.
If you are a fan of Scott’s other Chardonnays, you’ll love this gloriously rich, full-bodied white. Indulge yourself. You deserve it.
- This full-throttle red is a rush of intense flavors like ripe black cherry, juicy plum and barrel spice that drinks velvety smooth and finishes long and strong.
- Scott is a self-described “blending fanatic” and with your support, he harvested top-tier Petite Sirah and Tannat from a trio of Clarksburg vineyards – Lodi’s neighbor – to strike the perfect balance of power and plushness.
- This bold red is a winner on its own, but fire up the grill and sip a glass – or two! – alongside Scott's personal suggestion of hearty BBQ and you've got a home run.
Scott's oh-so-ripe take on this Spanish grape is overflowing with rich, robust flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry and finishes long and strong.
Angel funding helped Scott harvest Tempranillo from vineyards in Clarksburg – surrounding California's Sacramento River delta region – where the grapes ripen evenly and fully to produce Scott’s signature, no-holds-barred style.
With your Angel savings, what’s not to love?! Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with jamón and queso, prop your feet up by the fire and let your taste buds do the flamenco.
This is classic California Chardonnay with Scott’s no-holds-barred style – big on flavors like baked apple and pear, peach cobbler and crème brûlée.
Your funding lets Scott use his deep connections throughout Sonoma to harvest high-end grapes from renowned, cool-climate vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
Celebrate Scott’s 10th vintage of this wine – a perennial Angel favorite – by grabbing bottles of what he calls “a winemaker's wine” – unabashedly bold, yet balanced – a perfect match for lobster bisque and shrimp scampi.
- Scott’s Syrah is a wallop of full-on blueberry and brambly blackberry flavors that he masterfully refined to bring you this silky-smooth, mouthfilling red.
- With your help, Scott harvested Syrah from idyllic, sun-drenched vineyards across California, where it grows like a charm.
- This luscious red from Scott’s acclaimed Rumpus line is a steal at your Angel price. It’s what Scott calls “a serious little gem of a wine.” Get yours while it lasts!
- This rich, creamy Chardonnay courses with decadent flavors like golden delicious apple and lemon – plus a touch of vanilla from barrel fermentation and aging. This is pure indulgence.
- Your support helped Scott make the most of his insider connections to Petaluma Gap, one of Sonoma's newest subregions, where Chardonnay ripens slowly and evenly thanks to morning fog and cool winds, giving you a fresh, flavor-packed white.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott was one of the first to make Chardonnay from Petaluma Gap. Now he’s bringing it back for a fourth stunning vintage and it's more delectable than ever.
- This velvety Pinot Noir packs a delicate cast of red fruit flavors like strawberry and ripe cherry, with a light, vibrant finish that’s easy-sipping and elegant all at once.
- To craft this fresh, fruity red, Scott blended Pinot from a mix of select California vineyards, night-harvesting his fruit and fermenting the wine in a mix of stainless steel and oak barrels for an extra touch of complexity.
- Bring home a few bottles of this limited-release red while supplies last and take your cue from Scott to enjoy this Pinot “in the company of good friends and hearty appetites.”