All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
- Scott crafts his Cabernet with his hallmark no-holds-barred style – densely packed with intense black and red fruit flavors that lead to a long, luxurious finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott carte blanche to make this special-edition Cabernet – your reward is a rich red with your Angel-exclusive savings!
- This polished Argentina red flaunts blackberry, black cherry, plum and spice flavors from a trifecta of varieties – Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc – masterfully made by Scott, your “blending fanatic.”
- Your support helped Scott return to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this classic blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his Sonoma All Blacks.
- Because you funded Scott when he needed it the most – when he lost his California fruit to the wildfires a few years ago – this special Argentina red is returning for a second vintage at your Angel-exclusive savings.
- This intense, show-stopping red is packed with Scott’s trademark punch of ripe, dark fruits and savory oak spice for a no-holds-barred take on classic Argentina Malbec.
- Your support helped Scott reconnect with his friends in Argentina and return to his winemaking roots to harvest Malbec from 80-year-old legacy vineyards in the heart of the Andes – some of the best in the region.
- For making this return vintage possible, Scott’s Malbec will continue to ‘ROX’ your cookouts and dinner table at an incredible savings! ¡Salud!
This is classic California Chardonnay with Scott’s no-holds-barred style – big on flavors like baked apple and pear, peach cobbler and crème brûlée.
Your funding lets Scott use his deep connections throughout Sonoma to harvest high-end grapes from renowned, cool-climate vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
Celebrate Scott’s 10th vintage of this wine – a perennial Angel favorite – by grabbing bottles of what he calls “a winemaker's wine” – unabashedly bold, yet balanced – a perfect match for lobster bisque and shrimp scampi.
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
Scott's oh-so-ripe take on this Spanish grape is overflowing with rich, robust flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry and finishes long and strong.
Angel funding helped Scott harvest Tempranillo from vineyards in Clarksburg – surrounding California's Sacramento River delta region – where the grapes ripen evenly and fully to produce Scott’s signature, no-holds-barred style.
With your Angel savings, what’s not to love?! Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with jamón and queso, prop your feet up by the fire and let your taste buds do the flamenco.
Dripping with luscious ‘all black’ flavors like wild blackberry, ripe cherry and juicy plum – plus a kiss of vanilla and spice from a classic ScottyP wallop of French and American oak – this Old Vine Zinfandel is in a league of its own.
Your support took Scott to Sonoma’s famed Alexander Valley – to a single, dry-farmed, Prohibition-era vineyard – to bring you this dangerously decadent, field-blend Zinfandel like no other.
Scott only made 1,600 cases of this Zinfandel – and with 40,000 Angel followers – this will fly off shelves. Don’t wait ‘til it’s too late to get your taste of history.
- Scott’s cool red blend – served chilled!– is packed with flavors like juicy raspberry, wild strawberry and ripe plum – lip smacking and smooth.
- With your support, Scott harvested a powerhouse trio of Zinfandel, Tempranillo and Petite Sirah from vineyards specially chosen for the juiciest, most vibrant flavors possible.
- Take Scott’s advice – as the days warm up, fire up the BBQ, chill a bottle or two of this red and keep a glass within reach at all times.
Scott’s Cabernet is turned all the way up with lush dark fruit flavors and his trademark mouthfilling texture that’s made it a perennial Angel and critic favorite vintage after vintage.
Scott combed thousands of acres of California vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes with the most complex set of flavors – and by golly, he's done it.
Scott’s ultra-rich Cabernet is the one you'll want to drink every day of the week – and at your Angel price, you can do just that. Treat yourself – and taste the magic.