- This robust, velvety red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for top-notch Pinot. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 8 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Dive into Scott’s luxuriously rich, refined red with wave after wave of lush, lavish dark fruit flavors from juicy plums to luscious cherries, and a velvety smoothness that’s almost too easy to get lost in.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott corralled a hearty mix of Napa reds together for this masterful blend, including top-notch Cab and a bit of Merlot plucked at picture-perfect ripeness.
- This intensely fruity and oh-so-smooth red will take your grilling game to the next level – just let this powerful red breathe a little while you fire up the BBQ, and by the time your burgers or ribs are ready, you’ll have one of the best pairings on earth.