WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
- This intensely rich, fruity red is true to form for the winemaker behind some of the most rowdy and rambunctious Angel-funded reds ever made. This powerhouse Petite Sirah drips with sultry, impossibly smooth flavors of dark fruit and even a touch of savory spice.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the valley!
- Scott made sure this seriously smooth Sonoma red got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only a little over 400 precious cases to be had.
This Whiskey Barrel red is as intense and rambunctious as it is smooth, rich and refined, overflowing with layer after layer of lush dark berry flavors. It's Scott’s most powerful red to date – and it's finally back for another coveted vintage!
First, Scott made a luxurious Napa Valley red steeped in elegant fruit flavors – but if you know anything about Scott, you know he couldn’t just stop there. So with your help, he doubled down to age it in premium French oak AND American whiskey barrels for the signature punch of lavish power that Angels love.
The first vintage of this red sold out in just over 48 hours – and this time, Scott’s only got around 38 precious barrels of this special-edition, limit-pushing red... make sure you grab a bottle (or several) before it's all gone!
- Scott’s ravishing red is one layer of delectably fruity finesse after another, with flashes of ripe dark berries, soul-warming oaky spices and a scintillating smoothness that can’t be beat.
- With your support, it’s no wonder this world-class Cab has taken home 90+ ratings every vintage and loaded Scott’s trophy case with gold medals. You gave Scott the winemaking freedom to perfect every rich nuance of flavor in this decadent, dreamy Cabernet.
- This is ultra-fine Cab is the ideal centerpiece for a full-on feast with family and friends. Grab a bottle before Scott’s eager Angel following scoops it all up. It’ll be gone sooner than you think!
- This summery Sauv is dripping with lush flavors of melon and traces of tropical fruit – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick on superb, perfectly ripened grapes from some of the best Sauvignon Blanc corners of California and masterfully blended them to coax out every ounce of juicy, fruity flavor.
- Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Scott's trademark ‘Chaos’ blend is here again and this year, it's bigger, bolder and juicier than ever, with more extraction and more insanely velvety textures – all thanks to sultry, inky Petite Sirah and spicy Tempranillo.
This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.