- It's like you uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over the top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubblies since the 16th century. And they have it perfected – they just don't boast about it as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for $14.99. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Claudia and Oscar let this red spend eighteen months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
There will be plenty of moments during the next few months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- Elegant and oh-so-silky, this blend of sumptuous Merlot and Cabernet is a fine French wine - with a POP of fruit you'll love.
- With your funding, Jonathan traveled to the north tip of Bordeaux – a region called the Médoc – where the sandy gravel and chalky clay soils make grapes grow up strong, concentrated and hearty. That gives this wine its characteristic oomph!
- Only a couple hundred cases were made – collect a bottle while you can!
- A vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Wayne treated this sparkling to the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months – the result is a total flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury wines.
- ...not to mention, it's the perfect party starter. Every party should start with a toast, and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
- Carlos made you a light, crisp white full of fresh citrusy fruits and a kick of pineapple – all wrapped up in a nice, clean finish.
- This is what’s called a de-classified wine – mouthwateringly good stuff meant for a world-famous appellation, but due to a small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. Angels know it’s what's inside that counts, though.
- As an insider, Carlos knows where to get the best grapes in this #1 region. Thanks to Angel funding, he can get them for the best deal – bringing you a perfect thirst-quencher that's just as delicious on its own as it is with grilled salmon and a squeeze of lemon.
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a 90% rated wine for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Katie made you a silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (at least a century old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special!
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.