- This bold, juicy Zinfandel is packed full of ripe berry flavors, from raspberry to blueberry, and finishes off with a touch of spice. The cherry on top – it was made from certified organic grapes!
- 5th-generation grapegrowers Nicholas and Marshall always dreamed of making their own wines from famous French Camp – one of the world’s largest certified organic vineyards – and Angels brought that dream to life.
- Organic certification is rigorous and ensures the grapes are grown without synthetic fertilizers. “This wine is both delicious and respectful of its surroundings,” Nicholas and Marshall said. A “wine-win” all around.
- If tall, dark and handsome were a wine, this would be it – vibrant flavors like cranberry, blackberry and black plum meld with caramelly goodness from oak aging to create an irresistible taste of Portugal.
- With your funding, Luis harvested classic Portuguese grapes – Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional – with a punch of Syrah for shock and awe.
- Tens of thousands of Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a few bottles – this is a classic that will disappear in a flash.
- This bold, mouthwatering Primitivo is flush with refined black fruit flavors, peppery spice and old vine elegance that unfold sip after sip.
- Dom has made Primitivo in southern Italy for years – Puglia’s his all-time favorite wine region. For this specialty red, your funding helped him hand harvested Primitivo from 80-year-old vines near the sea.
- You might know this bold Italian red better than you think. Primitivo and Zinfandel? Same grape – just one grows in Italy. If you love hearty old vine California Zinfandel gushing with dark fruit flavors, you’re in for a treat!
- This red shines with fruit flavors like a powerful punch of plum to make this one of the most scrumptious Australian reds. Jen says, “My Hero Cabernet Merlot is one smooth talker!”
- With Angel support, your favorite redhead winemaker masterfully blended powerhouse Cabernet from her home region of Victoria with juicy Merlot for this delectable red.
- Whether you’re simply savoring a glass after a long day or putting this elegant red front and center for a full-on feast, it’s the ideal Aussie stunner for every occasion!
- This one-of-a-kind blend of Tempranillo and Cabernet is a trifecta of goodness – bold, fruity and spicy.
- Macario's niche is working with high-end Spanish grapes in California soil. “Sin Fronteras” means “without borders” and thanks to you, Macario was able to make this dream blend into a rich reality!
- This is a delicious change of pace from your usual California Cabernet – a balance of decadence and elegance – priced perfectly for any night of the week. Treat yourself to a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with ripe red and black fruit flavors and a hint of warming spice.
- With Angel support, Jen harvested first-rate Shiraz from her choice of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, blended together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – her rocking red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 90+ rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- This rich red captures the lively character of this famous French valley, packed with juicy black cherry and dark chocolate flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice.
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhône blend harvesting Syrah and Grenache from his choice of vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- To make this with extra refinement, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels – that’s the plus! Now it’s yours to savor!
- Steeped in ripe berry and spice flavors, this juicy blend of Grenache and Syrah is a crowd-favorite French specialty that’s nearly impossible to put down.
- Your funding helps Ben make the most of his deep connections with some of the top grapegrowers in France’s legendary Rhône Valley, giving him special access to the finest fruit – all to bring you this world-class Côtes du Rhône.
- Your support gave Ben the means to start crafting you special reds from the Rhône in 2011. After that many vintages, it’s safe to say he’s perfected this phenomenal French red – bring home a few bottles and taste for yourself!
- Harvested from the heart of Zinfandel country, this red is jam-packed with juicy fruit flavors, like ripe raspberry and plum, and a layer of toasty spices.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Evangelos can work directly withRippey Family Vineyard – one of Lodi's best – to bring you a single-vineyard Zin for a song… and age it in American oak to ensure it's packed with spice and flavor!
- Pour a large glass – or two! – of this award-winning Zinfandel and enjoy it alongside Evangelos’ favorite dish, Greek eggplant moussaka.
- Bold, mouth-filling flavors of juicy plum, brambly berries and dark chocolate lead the way in David’s Reserve Cabernet Franc, rounded off with a silky finish from generous barrel aging.
- Your support helped David harvest this world-class Cabernet Franc from a single vineyard lovingly tended by the Miller family in the heart of Clarksburg, where conditions are prime for growing world-class Cabernet Franc.
- David’s had close ties to the Millers for years, but with your support, he’s proud to unveil the long-awaited follow-up vintage of this Cabernet Franc. This elegant red is one that every Angel deserves to try. Treat yourself.