- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
Brimming with juicy summer flavors like wild strawberry and ripe watermelon, this delicious Rosé has verve and vibrancy that makes it the perfect pink refresher for any occasion.
With your support, Ben harvested handpicked Pinot Noir grapes from a pair of top-notch vineyards (including the oldest organically farmed site in Marlborough) to bring you a quintessential New Zealand Rosé.
The next time you’re looking for a clean, crisp thirst-quencher to whisk you away, this is just the ticket. Stock up and reward yourself for supporting Ben!
Dripping with flavors like candied cherry, rich chocolate and toasted nuts – this is a veritable dessert in a glass.
Angel funding let a Napa legend have a little sweet fun, making a one-time wine from dark and delicious varieties like Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petite Sirah and traditional port-style varieties like Tinta Roriz, Tinta Cao and Touriga.
Rudy says this is “a wine you can swirl, smell and sip all night long” – with crème brûlée or cherry pie by your side – plus it will age a decade. Your $18.99 Angel price makes this an irresistibly sweet deal. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Fresh flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and zesty citrus runneth over in Nova’s crisp, elegant Riesling. This is the flagship of the Finger Lakes!
With Angel funding, Nova captured the essence of the New York region where Riesling shines. She selected premium grapes from vineyards across the three main lakes – Seneca, Cayuga, and Keuka – to bring you a wine that wows.
Nova says, “The summer is coming and there is nothing better than Finger Lakes Riesling on a warm day.” You don't want to miss out on this new vintage. Get a bottle – or several! – and drink up New York!
- This Rosé is pure fruit, brimming with flavors like ripe red berries, juicy watermelon and mouthwatering citrus.
- Thanks to Angel support, Ondine had her pick of premium Pinot vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, where morning fog cloaks the vines and regulates the heat, creating slow and steady ripening, ideal for Rosé.
- This is your go-to warm-weather sipper – at an Angel savings of 48%! Just say yes to this rosé – all day. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- Franc’s Viognier is a summer classic – with layers of flavors like juicy apricot, ripe peach and spoon of lemon curd that go the distance from the first delicious sip to the next.
- With Angel support, Franc selected top-notch Viognier from a 5th generation family vineyard dating back to the early 1900s – in the heart of Moon Mountain – home to some of Sonoma’s most sought-after grapes.
- At $15.99, this legacy vineyard standout is a no-brainer. Will you ever get enough of this rich and supple summer sipper? Viog-no-way.
- Teeming with mouthwatering flavors like zesty citrus, crisp green apple and ripe honeydew, this white is perfect for sunny summer afternoons on the patio or poolside.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick of premium Sauvignon Blanc from a vineyard in Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley – which he masterfully blended to maximize its juicy flavors.
- Scott’s mom says this is her favorite – the perfect mouthwatering white you need on hand all summer long to beat the heat. Mom’s never wrong – get it while it’s hot!
- What a tropical delight! Flavors like citrus, mango, and pineapple are made even more refreshing with this wine’s kiss of natural effervescence.
- With its cooler climate, California’s delta-influenced region of Clarksburg grows grapes with impeccable flavor – so wines can get pricey. But with Angel funding, David’s brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- A premium vineyard and limited production equals a great Moscato. A 47% savings makes it the best possible treat for you. Grab a few bottles while you can!
- This elegant Chardonnay is cradled in creaminess – flush with vibrant flavors like freshly picked apple and pear, but with none of the oak.
- Your funding helped Jac select premium grapes from a vineyard nestled in the heart of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley – showcasing its signature flavors with a special unoaked style.
- Similar Chardonnays can cost up to twice the price, so get this refined white at your Angel-exclusive price tag while you can!
- Light and bright with a crisp set of tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer – at an Angel savings of 48%! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.