- This oh-so-velvety Cabernet is flush with ripe fruit flavors – black cherry, black plum and raspberry galore! – plus a touch of vanilla from luxurious French oak aging.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of northern Napa in a bottle – showcasing famous subregions like his own Diamond Mountain District and Calistoga – where the warmer days produce larger-than-life reds.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a premium Cabernet – sculpted from some of the Valley's top vineyards – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- With vibrant flavors like mouthwatering Meyer lemon and tangy grapefruit wrapped up in creamy plushness, Jesse’s first Chardonnay will wow you with its perfect balance of brightness and richness.
- With Angel support, Jesse harvested the very best Chardonnay from Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap area vineyards, where it flourishes in the cool, windy climate – ramping up flavor to a whole other level of intensity.
- Jesse’s Chardonnay, with its old-world finesse and new-world decadence, is a stunning example of a top of class wine that you’ll love sharing with your dearest friends and family.
- This fresh Chardonnay is one layer of vibrant flavor after another – from crisp apples to ripe peach to juicy honeydew. It’s a Pacific Northwest take you’ll love.
- Chardonnay is rare in Oregon, but thanks to your support, Scott gets guaranteed access. He’s brought you the best, harvested from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette and Umpqua Valleys, and barrel fermented it to perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with French Chablis in mind – It’s a classic wine that deserves a classic dinner party. As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends.”
- Rich and flashy with ripe blackberry and black cherry flavors, peppery spice and inky intensity, this Syrah is a bold tribute to Central Coast reds.
- With your support, legendary husband-wife team Randy and Cheryl Phillips harvested this Syrah from their sweeping 100-acre estate vineyard and treated it to a generous 14 months of French oak aging.
- Randy and Cheryl are grape growers first, winemakers second. For helping them share the unique character of the vines they know best, you get this Syrah with a whopping Angel savings!
- D.H. has done it again, bringing you another vintage of his bright and lively Angel-favorite Pinot that’s poised to deliver sip after sip of ripe cherry flavors while staying silky-smooth.
- Your support helps this master deal-finder track down some of the most scrumptious wines out there each and every vintage – then he brings them to you with an unmatched Angel savings attached.
- This Pinot is D.H. certified to be downright delectable – pour a glass of this easy-sipping red and enjoy it any day of the week!
- This refined Sonoma Cabernet drips with brambly blackberries, black cherries and raspberry preserves – and really shows off the hallmarks of the region. The perfect finishing touch? Fine oak aging.
- This vintage is special – it comes from Sonoma, with love. Daniel harvested Cabernet from the renowned Robert Young Vineyard and Vadasz Vineyard in Sonoma Valley. While he’s famous for working with Napa vineyards (Daniel headed Silver Oak and Dominus in previous years!), your funding sent him to Sonoma when he lost his Napa fruit due to the 2020 wildfires.
- “My goal with the Francophone is to make wines that are fruit-driven, vibrant and smooth,” says Daniel. What he says is what you get – a perfect anytime Cabernet to drink in its youth and for years to come.
Lush and ripe, this award-winning Pinot Noir is a sensation – a big slurp of flavors like black cherry, raspberry and chocolate that's impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley, world-renowned for cool-climate Pinot due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Aged 10 months in French oak, this Pinot’s decadent and silky smooth. Oh my!
Matt is the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try the 3rd vintage of this Pinot. At a 95% Angel rating over 2 vintages, this medal winner is a must-have for your dinner table.
- Everything you want in a Willamette Pinot! This perfectly polished red from all-star winemaker Chris Baker is vibrant and juicy – with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors – all subtly seasoned with the finest oak aging.
- Your funding gave Chris access to Willamette Valley’s best nooks and crannies – like Pete's Mountain, Yamhill-Carlton, Eola-Amity, and Ribbon Ridge – home to some of the finest Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel aged the wine for nearly a year for finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2021 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, fruity Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your taste buds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of sautéed scallops come to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
- With pops of juicy dark flavors like black plum and blackberry and a soft, long finish, this Merlot proves there’s more to South Africa than Shiraz.
- Jamie and Stephen found an ideal Merlot vineyard - planted in rich clay soils perfectly suited to this fickle variety – that they secured with your support. The grapes were hand harvested and gently pressed to preserve the wine’s dark, delicious flavors.
- This is a Merlot for fans and newbies alike – and the perfect accompaniment to hearty barbecue beef, grilled or roasted chicken and creamy cheeses.