- This light, refreshing sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
- This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!
- This big, bold Syrah packs a generous set of dark fruit flavors from juicy, ripe plum to blueberry, backed by a soft kick of toasty oak and a plush finish that lasts and lasts.
- Rick is your go-to Santa Barbara expert, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience that he channels into cool-climate stunners like this savory Syrah with the help of your funding.
- Take Rick’s advice and pair this bold red with juicy smoked pork baby back ribs slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade, or sip it alongside a decked out mushroom, parmesan cheese and olive pizza split with a few favorite friends!
- Vibrant, bold and intensely fruity, this inky red is flush with rich, sultry dark berry flavors and a velvety-smooth finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- This fruit is picked just up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a Sonoma hillside that basks in enough sunshine to ripen the grapes to absolute perfection.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Valley Cab Franc is a beloved Angel-favorite, with a +90% lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
Overflowing with ripe red berries, Camille captured all the very best tastes of Paso Robles — and put them all in one perfect wine! You just might be ordering your next bottle before the long, smooth finish ends.
With Angel Funding, Camille was able to mix things up, literally. Starting with mostly Cabernet, she blended Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel!
With an Angels savings of $18 per bottle — this luxurious red blend will be gone before you know it.
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is packed with rich, jammy dark fruit flavors of ripe blackberry or blueberry, with a pinch of peppery spice bringing a soft kick to the long, lingering finish.
- Your funding helped Sharon harvest Petite Sirah from her choice of vineyards throughout Paso Robles, where hot days and cool nights help this bold red grape develop a sultry, full-on set of robust flavors.
- To give this powerful Petite Sirah an extra dose of elegance, Sharon used Angel funding to age the wine in French oak barrels for 9 months. Now it’s finally here and ready for you to savor!
- This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite. Dripping with bright raspberry and cherry flavors, it's classic, silky, and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this famous red from dry-farmed hillside vineyards – less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with luxurious barrel-aging – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – now he's finally bringing back one of the most-loved Pinots Angels have ever funded. Bring home a bottle and see why it's earned over 12,000 90+ ratings!
- This robust red is overflowing with rich, bold dark cherry flavors, a sleek, vibrant texture and a long, luxurious finish – with an Angel-exclusive $22 savings, what’s not to love?!
- If you don't know Tempranillo, Scott's is a delicious (and oh-so-ripe) introduction to one of Spain's favorite exports – made with signature, no-holds-barred California style.
- And at $11.99 a bottle? Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with a few slices of jamon and queso, prop your feet by the fire, and let your tastebuds do the flamenco.
- This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit and a velvety smoothness, Daryl’s Wine with Heart also supports heart health research, a cause close to home for his family.
- Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
- A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Wine with Heart is what Daryl calls “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”
- This bold Portuguese red is jam-packed with rich, complex dark fruit flavors and a melt-in-your-mouth texture that glides into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia combine the lush, fruity character of Touriga Franca with bold, spicy Tempranillo for this powerhouse red – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley.
- The Quevedos own the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention to bring you the best of Portugal in this delicious red. Bring home a bottle while it lasts and taste for yourself!
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, juicy Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your tastebuds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of grilled oysters jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.