It’s no wonder this smooth and vibrant Shiraz has scooped up 92%+ scores back-to-back! Sam’s signature red is like stealing a slice of hot berry pie cooling on the window sill – you know, the kind that’s always off-limits... but so decadently delicious.
Sam loves nothing more than taking plump, juicy grapes from the vineyard and watching them come to life in the winery. Your support gave him the firepower to use three different fermenters (!) for this big red – building endless layers of supple richness like the passionate flavor scientist he is.
Your Aussie winemaker goes all out on the barbie for this sultry Shiraz. His favorite is a “tender piece of fillet right off the pit barrel” – Oz speak for beef tenderloin. It’s just as tasty with a juicy burger or some smoky pulled pork!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- This is an Angel-favorite Syrah from a world-class vineyard. Last year, it sold out in less than a month. History is bound to repeat – so grab a few while you can!
Only Stephen could dream up this jaw-dropping red! From the rich, dark fruit notes to the cozy, silky finish, your reserve Shiraz Viognier is a showstopper.
The unique combination of decadent Shiraz and splash of light, peachy Viognier makes for a complex red that’s flowing with luscious layers – rounding out with a soft, silky finish.
From the supple fruit flavors to the slightly-spicy finish, your red makes for a perfect pairing with a nice, peppery steak.
Your Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries. Deeee-lish!
This champion wine hails from the heart of Paso Robles – it’s Sharon’s home base, and a region famous for extreme temperature swings and a long growing season. Paso’s radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds make for full-bodied, ripe reds.
...and it just took an impressive Gold at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – give yourself a pat on the back... and a few bottles of this award winner!
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum-crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Say this in your very best Barry White voice: Oooooh yeaaaaaah.
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your help, Matt got his hands on some cool-climate California Syrah that was allowed to hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers of flavor.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! "I was lucky to get top-quality coastal fruit from old vines – a very exclusive and limited crop," your winemaker says. That's what you get for funding the guy with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.