This juicy red is both rustic and rich, full of bright berries, dark cherry and a hint of spiced vanilla. You’ll slurp it right up!
By selecting fruit from top vineyards and tasting through her wine every step of the way, Karen made you a robust Zin that could only be topped off with a touch of toastiness from premium oak.
Because of your support, Karen didn’t have to rush any part of making this wine – letting the juice from the grapes run its course, turning into this scrumptious red made for the grill.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s lavish old-vine Zin from the heart of Lodi is loaded with delicious dark fruit flavors, a smooth, plush texture and the kind of luxuriously long-lasting finish that Stephen’s wines are famous for.
- Wines like this are exactly why he’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year and he’s proving it yet again with this superb Black Label Zin, specially hand-harvested from the historic Mokelumne River sub-AVA, the original home of Lodi Zinfandel.
- The truth is, when you’re a winemaker as decorated as Stephen, your wines simply don’t stay on the shelves very long at all. Make sure you grab your share of this rich red stunner, or risk waiting a whole year for the next vintage.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Next time you’re craving a ripe, bright red that’s fresher and fruitier than a jar of blackberry jam, with superb balance and an elegant finish – this Reserve Zin is the answer!
- Evangelos blended the best fruit from his own estate vineyards in Lodi with carefully selected old vine Zin from nearby Contra Costa that was hand-picked at its very ripest for an unbelievably fresh and lively red. Then he even aged it for 10 months in French oak for a smoothness that’s the perfect cherry on top!
- While Reserve Zins from Lodi go for $20-$30 a bottle, Angel funding lets Evangelos work with pricey old vine fruit to craft a special Reserve Zin and bring it exclusively to you at an everyday price.
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- This luscious Zin would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this wine yours for a truly incredible price tag.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique
WE'RE NOT SURE
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to Unti Vineyard – one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley. It's right at California's epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel – and your winemaker has the golden ticket to the best grapes grown here, all thanks to you!
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with sass AND class, this Zin is saturated with flavors like ripe plums, blackberry and spice – all wrapped up in an elegant, barrel-aged bow.
- When the hot and unrelenting sun sets each night at this famous French Camp Vineyard, cooling breezes cascade over the vines like natural AC. That's Paso Robles' famous "diurnal shift" – and farmers like the Millers credit it for nourishing grapes and giving this Zin world-class, full-bodied flavor.
- This is a special-edition French Camp wine – made by the men who tend the vineyard themselves! – and not only is it exclusive to you for making it happen... it's yours for $10 less.
- This mouthwatering mountain Zin drips with juicy fruit flavors, like a bowl of cherries – the plumpest, ripest ones. With a slick, smooth texture from an extra year of aging, this Zin ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep!
- Derek carefully crafted this easy sipper with a slightly rustic style in mind, for a smooth red that calls back to classic California Zins. Derek calls this wine “a time machine back to Northern California wine country in the 1970s and 1980s.”
- Your support helped Derek scout out pristine mountain-farmed Sonoma grapes for the kind of fruity intensity and spicy character that makes mountain wines so sought-after. And it’s yours for a song!
- This Zin reminds us of a chocolate-covered cherry – it's intense, full of creamy fruit filling and leaves a delicious lingering richness on your tongue.
- With your funding, Sharon was able to age these rich Zin grapes in extravagant French oak barrels for 9 months – giving your decadent red superior aromatics and flavor.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel is fully-loaded, super-ripe and a true holiday delight. And your funding gives this local winemaker free rein to make the best around!
- David’s luscious powerhouse Zinfandel is packed full of wonderfully intense brambly berry flavors - the kind of tempting treasure that could only come from California’s gold country.
- Your funding led David to a secret region deep in the Sierra Foothills, where warm summers help the grapes in these vineyards grow to become perfectly ripe, giving you a lush, full-bodied Zin like you wouldn’t believe.
- For helping David uncover this prized corner of Gold Country, he's bringing Angels this luxurious, top-tier red for a grand $12 savings!