Ana’s deep, juicy red is BIG, complex and oozing with delicious dark fruits.
With your funding, Ana sculpted a muscular, complex red with an intense fruit finish... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
Open this one up about an hour before you plan on drinking it. Spend that time preparing some thick juicy sirloin steaks and a fresh Béarnaise sauce.
- Velvety smooth and wrapped in warm, subtle spices, Ana’s rare 50/50 red blend will own any dinner table you bring it to.
- Ana created this traditional Portuguese blend of California grown Touriga and Tempranillo, then let it sit in French oak barrels until it was gloriously silky and indulgent.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied and dessert wine. Keep in mind, it's got 18.5% alcohol – so it'll keep you warm and toasty like a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a classic sweet treat terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists - so grab 2 while it lasts. It comes in a such a slender, sleek 500ml bottle. It'll just make you want to devour more!
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, Ana’s Cab brims with brambly blackberry, black cherry, blueberry and plum layered over dark chocolate and lavender that carries on into a long, lush finish.
With your help, Ana got to work with grapes from this relatively new Sonoma region, where shallow soils and sunny days make for smaller fruit with intense, elegant flavors.
Since it’s such a new region, wines from Moon Mountain are super rare and pricey. Even though there’s not very much of Ana’s Cab, thanks to Angel funding she’s still able to bring it to you at a fraction of what a Cab like this is worth.