- Bright and vibrantly fruity, with zings of citrus and mouth-watering crispness, Ana’s Rosé is the perfect Portuguese refresher for the rest of summer.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country – Tempranillo, Syrah and the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a light, bright, easy-sipping pink you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for her first-ever Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This show-stopping Sonoma Cab is as rich and concentrated as they come, with powerful, elegant flavors of cherry, plum and a slight touch of tastebud-tingling spice.
- The fruit for this Cab all came from the same block in a single Sonoma Valley vineyard, making it a perfect little slice of Wine Country in a bottle. Ana calls 2018 “a winemaker’s vintage”, meaning the conditions were picture-perfect for letting this vineyard’s grapes ripen to their fullest, richest potential.
- 2018 was actually the very first vintage from these young vines, meaning you get to taste the fruit from this high-end corner of Sonoma before anyone else. Grab a bottle and be the first to try it!
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.