Ana’s deep, juicy red is BIG, complex and oozing with delicious dark fruits.
With your funding, Ana sculpted a muscular, complex red with an intense fruit finish... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
Open this one up about an hour before you plan on drinking it. Spend that time preparing some thick juicy sirloin steaks and a fresh Béarnaise sauce.
- Velvety smooth and wrapped in warm, subtle spices, Ana’s rare 50/50 red blend will own any dinner table you bring it to.
- Ana created this traditional Portuguese blend of California grown Touriga and Tempranillo, then let it sit in French oak barrels until it was gloriously silky and indulgent.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.