- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.
- This gloriously refreshing French blush carries all the subtle, delicate flavors the region does best.
- Ben’s eye-popping Provencial Rosé is made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- When you’re not sure what to open, this ALWAYS does the trick. Sit out in the evening sun with a large chilled glass of Ben’s Rosé and a Mediterranean salad flecked with roasted red peppers and fresh crumbly feta.
Ben’s ripe and sophisticated Minervois is the effortlessly-exquisite French red you need to experience for yourself!
You can find wines at this level at fancy brasseries in Paris (or bouchons in Lyon) – but your support for Ben lets you get your hands on this scrumptious red for less than double digits.
Ben’s a tenured, self-made winemaker who followed his passion to master the art of making scrumptious wines. You’ve made this vigneron’s dreams come true – time to drink in your reward.