Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- Yian’s Rosé leaps from the glass with deliriously fresh and fruity flavors of crisp watermelon, ripe peach, tangy lemon and a touch of strawberry. It’s elegant, zingy and ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep.
- Support from Angels gave Yian the golden ticket to picture-perfect fruit from vineyards in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo along California’s cool Central Coast, where the fruit ripens slow and steady for the ideal balance of flavors and complexity.
- This lively, fruity Rosé is a refreshing must-have for the warmer months. Pair a glass (or two) with a plateful of hearty cheeses or a mouthwatering seafood salad and let the harmony of flavors do the rest.
- A burst of dark fruit flavor unfolds with velvety smoothness into delicate layers of violet, black cherry and plum flavors in Yian’s elegant, dazzling red from California’s Pinot-perfect Central Coast.
- Angel support gave Yian unlimited access to exquisite Pinot Noir fruit from prestige vineyards from the Santa Lucia Highlands all the way up the Central Coast to Monterey County.
- This luscious red will have you enchanted all on its own, but pair it with a decked out cheese plate piled with smoked gouda and aged cheddar, then sit back and enjoy the flavor fireworks.
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!