- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- Lush, lively and packed with tastebud-tingling flavors of ripe, juicy peach and nectarine, this delicate white sipper is just the thing for those hot summer afternoons in the shade.
- With the help of Angel funding, Yian scoured California’s sunny Central Coast for the most picture-perfect Pinot Grigio she could find, then carefully crafted this delectable white to show off every scintillating flavor to its fullest.
- A white wine this zesty calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
Rick’s delectable Chardonnay is a world-class Central Coast sipper steeped in fruity flavors of crisp apple and juicy white peach, all gliding along with a luscious, irresistible smoothness.
Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County – now he’s bringing you all the finest flavors of coastal California in one sumptuous Chardonnay.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- A burst of dark fruit flavor unfolds with velvety smoothness into delicate layers of violet, black cherry and plum flavors in Yian’s elegant, dazzling red from California’s Pinot-perfect Central Coast.
- Angel support gave Yian unlimited access to exquisite Pinot Noir fruit from prestige vineyards from the Santa Lucia Highlands all the way up the Central Coast to Monterey County.
- This luscious red will have you enchanted all on its own, but pair it with a decked out cheese plate piled with smoked gouda and aged cheddar, then sit back and enjoy the flavor fireworks.
- Sharon’s Cattoo Rosé brings you a whole bounty of lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors, from citrusy orange peel, to juicy, refreshing watermelon and strawberry, that all glide smoothly together into a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Sharon took top-grade Grenache from around the Central Coast and crafted you a tastebud-tempting Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!