WE'RE NOT SURE
Wayne’s Chardonnay-based Blanc de Blancs is a delightfully dry and creamy first-class sparkling, with a subtle toastiness and clean, crisp finish.
With your support, your expert of North Coast sparkling sourced high-end fruit from the vineyards of his choice, mainly in Sonoma's cool-climate Russian River Valley, the region some of California’s very best Chardonnay calls home.
Pop a bottle of world-class bubbly any old night of the week! Wayne says he made this gem specifically to help Angels celebrate the little everyday moments in style.
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay – all harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.