Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!
This wine keeps things light and bright, with traces of honey, peaches and apple with a citrusy tang of orange for a potent potable you can’t put down.
Rick used minimal-intervention winemaking to create your easy-drinking white, letting the grapes run their course from the vineyard into the bottle with tons of flavor intact and ready to show off.
Filet fresh fish and throw it on the grill with a few halved lemons to bring out this white’s buzzy side. Just be sure to have an extra bottle on hand - chef’s gotta hydrate!
Fruity and bright – with the elegance of Champagne – this Brut bursts with flavors like wild berries, crisp apples and juicy white grapes.
Made from a classic sparkling recipe of Chardonnay and earthy Pinot Noir, sparkling champion Penny added the teensiest amount of sweetness so the flavors stay fresh and the finish really POPS.
Google Penelope Gadd Coster and you'll quickly realize what an industry legend she is. Her sparkling is TOP-DOLLAR! This bubbly is no different... except for your exclusive $14.99 price!
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!
- Cabernet dominates this red blend and packs it with a punch of raspberry fruit roll-up “so good you'd wish you could chew on it,” the Michauds say. Spot the cherry and chocolate on the way to a juicy finish.
- Angels let Justin and Katy get their hands on some special Walla Walla grapes and promptly blended them with grapes from Horse Heaven Hills, making you a rich red from two of Washington’s most standout regions.
- If you have the patience for it, let this wine stretch out for a few minutes after opening a bottle. It’ll really bring out the flavor! Grill some veggies and a hearty steak while you wait.
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.