Antonio’s Tempranillo is so delectable and unyielding, even a bolt of lightning couldn’t stop this resilient red – literally! When a bolt struck and destroyed his vineyards, Angels funded Antonio to rebuild his winery – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since.
With the support of Angels, Antonio’s crafted a wine where he controls for 100% of the process, from bud to bottle. Within 20 minutes of being picked, grapes are carefully crafted and treated to 100-year-old techniques passed down to Antonio from his winemaking family.
Your magnificent red’s the bold, velvety piece of heaven you didn’t know you needed. Pour a glass with herb-crusted lamb chops and let the flavors intermingle to your heart’s delight.
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stefano’s Brunello di Montalcino is a velvety-smooth Italian wine dream (turned reality, thanks to you!). Your 100% Sangiovese wine is full of dark fruits and an elegant, toasty finish.
Your winemaker crafted your Brunello with hand-harvested grapes from beautiful northern Montalcino, aging your red in Slavonian oak for 2 years before aging in the bottle for 3 more.
- This is a legendary, limited-edition wine that follows specific aging requirements (and retails for $80+). But you're getting it pre-aged, ready-to-drink and for a steal! Pop a bottle open with a creamy, saucy pasta and set away a few more to age. You won’t regret it.
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an instense kick of rich oak. YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley - where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The rich black cherry, chocolate and berry flavors in this Shiraz are insane. Sam credits Forest Hut – a spectacular dry-farmed Shiraz vineyard that thrives in the blazing heat of Australia to grow tiny but mighty grapes.
- With your funding, Sam could take his time barrel aging this Pyrenees red in a combo of toasted French, American and Hungarian Oak. Each barrel imparts different flavors and really adds complexity!
- But let's get back to the good stuff – the deliciousness factor is high on this single-vineyard, lovingly-crafted red, and your winemaker is so pleased. "I don't know how to get this across in a formal tasting note," Sam says, "but I think this wine is AWESOME!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with sass AND class, this Zin is saturated with flavors like ripe plums, blackberry and spice – all wrapped up in an elegant, barrel-aged bow.
- When the hot and unrelenting sun sets each night at this famous French Camp Vineyard, cooling breezes cascade over the vines like natural AC. That's Paso Robles' famous "diurnal shift" – and farmers like the Millers credit it for nourishing grapes and giving this Zin world-class, full-bodied flavor.
- This is a special-edition French Camp wine – made by the men who tend the vineyard themselves! – and not only is it exclusive to you for making it happen... it's yours for $10 less.
Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Get it now before it sells out.”
Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Adam's stunning Sangiovese Rosé is bright, bouncy and balanced, with a fruity flavor-fest of strawberry, cherry and just a whiff of rose that all glide along on an oh-so-savory and long-lasting finish.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to color speaks of the quality South Australia fruit inside – and it's all thanks to you!