- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
Scott made a Napa Valley red and double-aged it in premium French oak and American Whiskey barrels to make his wildest, most rambunctious red YET – with layers of brambly, finger-staining wildberries, toasty vanilla and a WHOOOOSH of spicy heat.
When it comes to wine, Scott’s not afraid to push the limits – and you give him the support to do it! So when this whiskey worshipping winemaker stumbled onto a few whiskey barrels, he was a kid in a candy shop! And had to make this epic blend.
Your winemaker only made a few precious barrels of this special-edition, power-packed, top-shelf red... scoop up your order before it's gone!
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- Made mostly without oak to get the fullest flavors from these special French grapes, Ben says "Angels will be surprised by the fineness and elegance of our Chablis." With its deep, intense aromas and mouthwatering brightness, Ben adds, "Elegance and purity are the true words to describe our Chablis."
- This is true French Chablis– from its gorgeous pale gold color right down to its savory, elegant minerality. Due to recent extreme weather, area wines like this are becoming increasingly more rare– treasure it with a plate of fresh oysters while you can.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
Like a bite of perfectly ripe strawberry, this special selection from Chris is traditional austere Pinot Noir, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
This is a flagship Willamette Pinot from your 2018 Rookie of the Year! Willamette wines are Chris’s specialty and he’s a whiz at perfecting Pinots in particular.
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making Willamette wonders like this Pinot – exclusively for Angels. Cheers!
Light, bright and white, with a tang of citrus and whiff of rose petal that make this easy sipper a semi-dry delight from beginning to end.
Because of you, Gerd got to work with single vineyards in the Pfalz region of Germany, personally checking the grapes before harvest to pick them at just the right time for the perfect ripeness.
It’s hard to pronounce and not much easier to find, especially at prices like this. For helping Gerd bring more of this scrumptious white to the world, Angles get it for only $14.99!