Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
- Matt's intense ‘Tino’ red blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. This 96%-rated blockbuster is decadent and delicious, for a fraction of the price.
- This year’s blend is a masterful mix of world-famous Rutherford Cabernet and intense Petite Verdot from the Valley floor – it’s top-shelf wine, but with your support, Matt could make it for a song.
- Special-edition wines like this happen when you give an industry legend, Napa champion and former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo you!
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...