- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lively and bright, with a fresh, fruity crispness that dances on your tastebuds through a long, refreshing finish, Derek’s delectable Pinot Gris has elegance and easy-sipping written all over it.
- With Angel support behind him, Derek took this mouth-watering white all the way from vine to wine, guiding the grapes through the 2019 growing season at Wiley Vineyard, a picture-perfect cool-climate vineyard in Anderson Valley, just a hop, skip and jump from the Pacific.
- Single-vineyard wines from the world-class Wiley Vineyard easily go for over $40, and with so little Pinot Gris planted in Anderson Valley, this white is a refreshing, ravishing rarity that Angels get for an absolute steal.