- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
This juicy Merlot is a flavor explosion! Tom packed your dynamite red with bright red fruits, dark plums, and a smooth, toasty finish that rivals big-name Bordeaux wines (but without the price tag).
Harvesting lush, flavor-packed grapes from Lodi and Lake County let Tom capture full-on flavor for your Merlot – aging the wine with French Oak to magnify rich, decadent textures.
This limited-production red’s just begging to be sipped alongside herb-crusted lamb chops or a sizzling steak. Pop it open an hour before serving dinner to really let the flavors open up!
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
- Scott's trademark blend is back – but this year, it's packed with more juicy fruits, more extraction, and more insanely velvety textures – thanks to old-vine Syrah and sultry, inky Petite Sirah.
- This perfect storm of brooding black fruit, spicy oak and perfectly-rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense blackberry jamminess every day. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- Wayne received a silver medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for this wine. You fund a champion, Angels! Make sure you treat yourself to this award-winning wine from Wayne while it's still in stock - it's never around long...
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
D.H. knows what Angels like in a white wine and this fresh, vibrant white is the proof! It’s flowing with juicy flavors like ripe summer peaches and zesty citrus fruit.
With your support, D.H. got access to best-in-class fruit – blending refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with peachy Viognier, rich Roussanne and a few drops of other peppy whites to bring you this thirst-quenching treat.
This crisp white's a dream with seared scallops – pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep. (Adding a bit of wine to the pan sauce is a must!)