Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Yian’s Pinot Grigio is bright and lively, with scintillating flavors like sun-ripened peaches and a nice, clean finish. Grab a book, a spot in the sun and toss this in the cooler for an instant vacation!
Your new Paso Robles winemaker sought out grapes from California’s lush, Central Coast – fermenting juices extra cold and slow to capture all the vibrant flavors for your refreshing Pinot.
This zesty white calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Kicking off with whiffs of citrus blossom, this bright rosé pulls you into a zest fest of peach, pear and watermelon with a finish of gorgeous pink grapefruit that you’ll be chasing all afternoon.
- Made in a Provence style, this wine is where famous French rosé meets the wild west. Your funding gave Yian access to the perfect Central Coast grapes, harvested at just the right time for a first-rate rosé.
- No need to age it – pop that cork and hit the pool as soon as it arrives. When sipping this wine, Yian suggests having a cheese plate or seafood within reach at all times.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A lush lineup of intense tropical fruit from pineapple and Asian pear to lime, this white is bright, zingy and bursting with flavor from start to finish.
- Yian wanted to use grapes harvested from the warmer parts of California’s Central Coast and your funding made it happen! Take this perfectly crisp summer wine as thanks.
- Enjoy now! Just let it chill for a bit while you whip up a snack of cheese, hummus or quiche, then kick back poolside and sip away.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Complex, rich and creamy, this luscious white is full of soft, juicy fruit flavors with subtle hints of vanilla and a full mouthfeel from aging in French Oak.
- Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey and sunny Santa Barbara mingle together for a true vacation in a bottle!
- You gave a daring California girl a chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors – grab a bottle of this special signature Chardonnay while it lasts!
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!