Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karen’s mighty Merlot gushes with bright fruit flavors and an elegant, silky smoothness that’s captivated over 7,000 Angels and counting.
- Your Winemaker of the Year sourced premium Merlot from Clarksburg, where she’s got connections to the region’s very best growers and their vineyards. With her insider access and your funding, the sky’s the limit for wines like this unmatched Merlot.
- For the perfect touch of elegance on any weeknight, look no further. As Karen says, “It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner, and one last glass after dinner!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels just named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!