WE'RE NOT SURE
- This first-rate red from Luis, your very own king of Portuguese of wine, is absolutely loaded with ripe red fruit flavors and perfectly rounded out with a silky smoothness and oh-so-long, lingering finish.
- Luis set out to make a ridiculously flavorful red blend and with Angel funding in his back pocket, was able to source top-notch Syrah, Aragonez (aka what the Portuguese call Tempranillo) and Touriga Nacional, Portugals’ national grape, straight from the country’s capital region of Lisbon.
- It’s the kind of genius red blend bursting with savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors that only Angels could make possible – and now it’s exclusively yours for the sipping!
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- Luis’s red Montaria is one of your most popular and highest-rated wines ever – now it comes in white! Bursting with bright, tingly citrus and tropical flavors, like back-to-back bites of orange, pineapple and even some juicy peach that mingle perfectly with a long, long finish.
- Luis concocted this genius Montaria White with Fernão Pires and Arinto, two of Portugal’s most top-notch white grapes, straight from Lisbon, the country’s famed capital region.
- With over 100,000 Angels on his side, Luis can go from making surefire favorites like his red Montaria and dare to make you something completely fresh and new. One or two sips of his premiere Montaria White and you’ll have a new Portuguese favorite!