WE'RE NOT SURE
- Next time you’re craving a ripe, bright red that’s fresher and fruitier than a jar of blackberry jam, with superb balance and an elegant finish – this Reserve Zin is the answer!
- Evangelos blended the best fruit from his own estate vineyards in Lodi with carefully selected old vine Zin from nearby Contra Costa that was hand-picked at its very ripest for an unbelievably fresh and lively red. Then he even aged it for 10 months in French oak for a smoothness that’s the perfect cherry on top!
- While Reserve Zins from Lodi go for $20-$30 a bottle, Angel funding lets Evangelos work with pricey old vine fruit to craft a special Reserve Zin and bring it exclusively to you at an everyday price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For first-rate Reserve Cab overflowing with unbelievably bright flavors of red cherry and lush blackberry, and enough ‘oomph’ for 10 Cabernets – you’ve come to the right place!
- Even when powerhouse Lodi Cabernet would have been enough on its own, Evangelos dared to go even bigger and bolder, aging the wine in French oak barrels for 10 months to bring you a red with such smoothness and complexity, it's simply irresistible.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time for enjoying this Cab – with this much elegance and flavor, you’ll need to take an extra minute or two after each sip to let it all sink in and catch your breath again.
Thousands of Angels are in love with this Malbec – and it’s easy to see (and taste) why! This dark and smooth red from Evangelos will dazzle you with rustic aromas and flavors like wild berries and rich mocha.
California Malbec is pretty rare, because it’s primarily known as a blending grape. But this ravenous red has been on a steady rise...and Evangelos knows where to harvest grapes with the juiciest, most robust flavor for your sultry red.
For the perfect food pairing, Evangelos recommends a glass of your Malbec when chowing down on some lasagna or pulled pork (he suggests giving it a few minutes to breathe and open up so the flavors really sing with the food).
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red. The 2017 vintage of this red even took home a Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – now it's finally back!
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slice your pie!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a crisp and zippy award-winning Chardonnay, full of endlessly refreshing tropical fruit flavors that will slip you into a delightful daze.
Evangelos has really mastered that balance of crisp and creamy, thanks to aging in a combination of stainless steel tanks and French oak barrels – so you get a little of that wood smoke and spice on an otherwise wildly fruity white.
Previous vintages of this wine have won BIG at award competitions (like the San Francisco Chronicle, where Evangelos earned a Silver last year!) get your hands on this trophy wine while it lasts.