- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
If you love elegant reds, this signature Italian grape might become your new fave! Your soft and velvety Barbera is full of juicy flavors like wild strawberries, black cherries, boysenberries and toasty spices.
Lodi's Mediterranean climate is ideal for growing intense, sun-ripened Barbera. And Karen tasted this red each day of fermentation, making sure flavors and textures were juuuust right.
- A luscious, silky-smooth Italian red like this was meant for grilled peppered steak or creamy mushroom risotto. Cin cin!
This scrumptious Reserve Petite Sirah is packed with rich, plummy flavors that'll make you swoon - blanketed by warm, toasty spices for an oh-so-cozy finish.
Karen harvested grapes from Lodi, where hot summers and cool fog give fruit deep, concentrated flavor ideal for luscious reds like this. And Karen gave your Reserve a nice rest on oak for a final melt-in-your-mouth touch!
This wine just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up – you won't regret it...
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!