WE'RE NOT SURE
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Whether you’re looking for a crisp, bright refresher to cool down a hot day or a delicate, refined blush from a famous French region to sip any day, you’ll find it in Patrice’s perfect Pinot Noir turned pink.
- With Angel support, Patrice sourced Pinot from the world-famous Loire Valley to make you an elegant Rosé – buzzing with light strawberry and cherry flavors, plus a zing of limey tang underneath. Don’t be surprised if you order a few more bottles while you’re drinking your first. It’s that good!
- Refined and opulent, this crisp wine is everything you want in a fancy, pinkies-up French Rosé and more. But most of all, it’s a wine Patrice always wanted to make and YOU finally made it possible. That’s worth cheers-ing about.