- Bright and crisp, this white wine is practically singing with luscious fruity flavors thanks to Jac’s unoaked style, which lets the high-end fruit in this Chardonnay shine all on its own and cuts out the extra creaminess you find in oaked Chards.
- With Angel support, Jac sourced top-quality Chardonnay specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a refreshing, refined white that can easily stand up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
- Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty, creamy not just aged in oak barrels – Jac actually fermented the wine in barrels for an extra oomph of flavor and texture.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russain River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.