WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry Syrah shimmers with sumptuous flavors of dark, ripe cherry and deep, rich plum that glide along with a savory touch of spice on an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your support, Meaghan and Stephen were able to source their fruit from the storied Esmeralda Vineyard, tucked deep within the Sierra Foothills on an old gold mining claim.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of their debut Angel-funded Syrah – if sultry, top-notch California reds are your thing, you definitely don’t want to miss this limited release!
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Camille captured the very best tastes of Paso Robles – and put them all in one perfect wine! This red is steeped in fruity finesse and lush, ripe red berry flavors, with a mouthfeel and finish so luxurious you’ll be ordering more bottles before you even finish the first.
Starting with mostly Cabernet Sauvignon, Camille expertly blended in a mix of Grenache, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Mourvedre, Carignan, Primitivo and even a touch of Zinfandel. Whew!
Your funding gave Camille her choice of the very best fruit from her all-time favorite subregions of Paso Robles, and you get the Angel-exclusive price tag for it! Just make sure you’re near the start of the line...
Oscar and Claudia’s rich red is deep, dark and drenched in complex layers of red fruit flavors from cherry to raspberry, with a trace of spice and a sultry smoothness that lingers on long after each sip.
Thanks to your support, your sibling winemakers could take this Touriga Nacional (the national grape of Portugal) from their own Valeira vineyard in the heart of Douro Valley and give it the most luxurious treatment possible for a refined red with unforgettable finesse.
This Portuguese red has it all – intensity, complexity and a price tag that’s exclusive to Angels like you!
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
Luis lives and works in Portugal’s world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and wines like this come straight from his beautiful estate – what’s more, as your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, he’s got the magic touch to keep making one craveable crowdpleaser after another.
Now your champion of Portuguese reds is debuting a new barrel-aged red – and it’s the Reserva you’ve been waiting for! Montaria Reserva Lente is dripping with lush, luxurious fruit and humming with an impeccable savoriness, plus a silky smooth texture that glides into a wonderfully lingering finish.
With your support, Luis made this heavenly blend using three tongue-twisting grapes: Trincadeira for a soft, oh-so-smooth mouthfeel, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) for its trademark savoriness, and Alicante Boushet for that full, fresh, mouth-filling fruitiness. A little aging in fancy French oak barrels and voilà – Portuguese perfection!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a super-daring Cab – big and bold, with explosively deep, dark flavors - and it's juicy in all the right places. That's Paso for you!
- Richard's worked with grape growers across Paso Robles for over 20 years, and had his eye on 4 vineyards from the region's most distinctive districts. He just needed Angel funding to buy the fruit!
- There are 12,000+ Angels who have rated this Cab to-date... and they'll snap up every single bottle again before you know it, so act fast!
Dark and sumptuous, this classic Napa Cab is jam-packed with layers of flavors – like juicy dark fruits, rich chocolate, crispy crème brûlée and texture that’s silkier-than-satin.
With the help of Angels, Alex got exclusive access to vines sitting just outside Napa Valley proper (farmed by the same family for 3 generations!) to bring you world-famous Cabernet – the SAME stuff that sells for $100 a bottle is yours for a THIRD of the cost!
- After Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, she debuted this Cab last year – and it quickly rose to the surface in a frenzy with Angels! Scoop up a bottle quick, before it disappears...
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen harvested grapes from his Calaveras estate and sun-soaked Lodi to make your latest top-shelf Black Label wine – loaded with bold, jammy flavor and a touch of spice.
Your reigning winemaking champion only makes this sinfully-lush red once a blue moon, when the vintage is spectacular... And thanks to Angels, it’s yours for a steal.
Stephen’s dark and dreamy Petite is perfect for BBQ ribs dripping in sauce, or a juicy burger on the grill (the messier, the better!).