- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from a full year of oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Irene was able to source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for Carmenere in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they enjoy just the right conditions to ripen slowly and evenly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- This classic Chilean Cab is big, bold and bursting with dark, brooding flavors from rich, ripe cherry to brambly raspberry, backed by a touch of oaky spice and an unimaginable smoothness.
- Irene’s top-tier fruit comes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley, where world-class Cab grows like a charm.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Irene’s classic Chilean red is generously loaded with intense cherry, blackberry and raspberry flavors, all wrapped up in an unbeatable savoriness that glides into a smooth, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit develop the lushest, most complex flavors possible.
- Irene is a Chilean icon - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! For supporting her mission to elevate Chilean wine, you get reds like this stunning Syrah for an absolute song!
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, Irene’s Petite Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petite Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, so it's extra rare to come across a bottle made entirely of this decadent red grape. But with your supprort, Irene's finally able to give Petite Verdot the spotlight it deserves – now's your chance to try it for yourself!