Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Ken’s elegant, silky-smooth Napa Cab courses with luxuriously rich dark fruit flavors of black cherry and ripe, juicy blackberry with a touch of toasty oak and a long, velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave this founding father of Napa Cab inside access to pristine Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard set in the hills of southeastern Napa Valley. Ken masterfully blended this prized Cab with just a touch of Merlot from the same vineyard for an extra layer of structure and elegance.
- Bust out this high-end Napa Cab for your next special occasion or let it age and take on a few more refined, complex flavors. At unbeatable Angel-exclusive prices, you can even grab a few bottles and taste how the flavors change and develop over time.
- Franc’s stunning single-vineyard Cabernet is what big, bold Sonoma reds are all about. Overflowing with rich, ripe berry flavors, a show-stealing smoothness and unbelievable elegance, this smooth crowd-pleaser hits all the marks!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out the most complex, decadent flavors possible in big, lavish Cabs like this.
- This world-class red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This show-stopping Sonoma Cab is as rich and concentrated as they come, with powerful, elegant flavors of cherry, plum and a slight touch of tastebud-tingling spice.
- The fruit for this Cab all came from the same block in a single Sonoma Valley vineyard, making it a perfect little slice of Wine Country in a bottle. Ana calls 2018 “a winemaker’s vintage”, meaning the conditions were picture-perfect for letting this vineyard’s grapes ripen to their fullest, richest potential.
- 2018 was actually the very first vintage from these young vines, meaning you get to taste the fruit from this high-end corner of Sonoma before anyone else. Grab a bottle and be the first to try it!
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.
Luscious, juicy and decadent, this lavish Alexander Valley Cab is a velvety powerhouse from one of the most prestigious indie winemakers in the world.
Jesse blended this Cab with just a touch of Merlot and Malbec, hand-picked from dry-farmed hillside vineyards, to give it that luxurious balance between the rich, bold flavors of Cab and a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness from the Merlot and Malbec.
This decadent Cabernet goes perfectly with grillable goodies, like a sizzling rib-eye or charred, juicy burgers. Thirsty yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerfully fruity, with swirls of dark berry flavor and unbelievable elegance and smoothness, this Napa Cab is downright irresistible.
- Sourced from the Pellet Estate vineyard, a storied St. Helena site that’s been producing some of Napa’s most exciting wines for over 150 years, this luxurious Cab is as world-class as they come.
- Winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “We expect 2015 will turn out to be yet another new pinnacle for our estate.” Now the proof is here for you to taste.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This 2016 Napa Cab is powerful, ripe and flush with ultra-refined fruit, from red cherry to lush raspberry, and a hint of spicy oak from decadent barrel-aging. One of the most impeccable Cabs in the Valley!
- This single-vineyard red from the historic Pellet Estate vineyard in St. Helena usually sells for close to $100, but for lending your support in the midst of COVID, Angels save $30 on this world-class Cab.
- After back-to-back stunning vintages in 2014 and 2015, winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “2016 will be a vintage we will all wish we had more of.” Grab yours and be sure to try the 2014 and 2015 vintages while you’re at it!