WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rudy’s single-vineyard Diamond Mountain Cab is the definition of deliciousness, with elegant, intense berry flavors like dark, ripe raspberry and cherry mingling perfectly with light vanilla and an oh-so-smooth texture from several years of barrel aging.
- At just 3 acres, Vineyard 2131 is one of the smallest vineyards in one of Napa’s smallest subregions, where the grapes are packed with hugely concentrated flavors that burst out in the finished wine. There are Napa Cabs – and then there are Diamond Mountain District Cabs!
- Rudy’s been making world-class Cab on Diamond Mountain for more than 30 years, and his 2014 vintage is one for the books! Get yours while it lasts!
- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
Big, bold and famous Napa Cab - loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. This is the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is.
- Past vintages of this red have won multiple medals, including a prestigious Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave’s Cabernet is brimming with deeply delicious dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry backed by bits of spice and a long, lingering finish – it’s the return of this award-winning red from the heart of Walla Walla Valley!
- The 2016 vintage of this Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it even took home a Double Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Needless to say, Dave came out swinging. Now his Walla Walla Cab is back and bigger than ever.
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this tend to go for upwards of $50 or more, but thanks to the support of Angels like you, Dave can bring it to the world for a fraction of that. Time to sip up your rewards!
Swimming in dark fruit aromas and flavors from silky black cherry to lush, brambly blueberry, all bundled into a big, full mouthfeel and softened by aging in French oak, this one-of-a-kind red from Richard is Paso Robles Cab at its best!
Your support helped Richard source these grapes from a single Paso Robles vineyard in California’s Central Coast to bring you the absolute tip top of his wines from the region.
Like Richard’s top-tier Cabernets from Napa, expect this red to fly off the shelves before you even know it. Once you’ve got yours, Richard suggests stowing it away for a while if you can. If not, decant for at least half an hour, then enjoy!
- This elegant coastal Cab is wrapped in bold, dark fruit intensity and has a super-silky finish that’s second to none.
- Having spent their life tending some of the most famous vineyards along California’s coast, these brothers are finally putting out wine with their own name on the bottle – and it’s Angels like you that made it all possible!
- Nicholas and Marshall’s muscular Cab is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill. Some spicy sausage links, a few bacon loaded burgers, and this red turns up to eleven!
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. We may not get this deal again." Make sure you don't miss out on yours!
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.