- Harvested from her Andean Piedmont estate, Irene's Petit Verdot is prime time – luxurious, inky, full of dark, juicy cherries, richness and depth. This grape is typically used to beef up other wines, but thanks to Angel funding...
- ...Irene can introduce this intense red to the world! "Very few Petit Verdots are bottled as single-variety reds," she says. "This was an opportunity of a lifetime. Now it's yours to taste!"
- An underground red like this is a conversation starter. You'll want a few bottles on hand! But hurry – under 600 cases made.
- Bursting with juicy red berries, plump dark fruit and a dash of spice, this Syrah blend is smooth and dangerously drinkable. Crack it open any day of the week to enjoy some easy elegance!
- Trained in Bordeaux, JP Lacaze certainly knows how to finesse a red blend. With your funding, he hand-selected the fruit for this wine and made a truly unique Chilean red just for you.
- ...and this wine gets even better with a hearty winter meal – like rich beef stew. JP loves reminiscing about his time in France with a glass and a warm bowl of Ratatouille!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Irene used grapes grown on her own estate for this special Reserve Cab made just for Angels. Taste your way through ripe raspberry and tangy cherry wrapped up in spice and vanilla for a rich red you won’t want to miss!
Irene’s estate sits in central Chile’s Curico Valley, where the Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.