- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- When it comes to downright decadent reds with an extra helping of luxury, Camille’s the winemaker to turn to. This Napa Cab Franc is as bold, breathtaking and balanced as they come, with loads of red fruits playing perfectly into its pure silky smoothness.
- Camille used Angel funding to source from Buhman Ranch, her favorite vineyard in Napa’s famed Carneros region (and one of the valley’s oldest), where stunning Cab Franc grows like a charm.
- Your winemaker spared no expense to make this luscious red the most refined it could be, including a bit of aging in expensive French oak. It’s the kind of Napa red that goes for over $50 a bottle – but for Angels, it’s yours for a $29 savings!
- Craving a sumptuous, powerfully fruity red that’s jam-packed with layer after layer of rich, juicy flavor? You’re in the right place. This Cab’s delectably dark fruit flavors and mouthwatering silky-smoothness are almost too good to be true.
- With Angel funding on her side, Alex got special access to high-end Cabernet tended by an esteemed 5th-generation Napa grower, and expertly blended in just a touch of smooth Merlot from the same vineyard to give this red an extra layer of fruity finesse.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!