- Ken’s elegant, silky-smooth Napa Cab courses with luxuriously rich dark fruit flavors of black cherry and ripe, juicy blackberry with a touch of toasty oak and a long, velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave this founding father of Napa Cab inside access to pristine Cabernet Sauvignon from a single vineyard set in the hills of southeastern Napa Valley. Ken masterfully blended this prized Cab with just a touch of Merlot from the same vineyard for an extra layer of structure and elegance.
- Bust out this high-end Napa Cab for your next special occasion or let it age and take on a few more refined, complex flavors. At unbeatable Angel-exclusive prices, you can even grab a few bottles and taste how the flavors change and develop over time.
- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
This small Napa winery is world-famous for its refined single-vineyard reds, and this mighty, mouth-filling Zinfandel is no exception. It's loaded with deep, brooding, powerfully fruity flavors that'll dance across your taste buds.
Made with high-quality Zinfandel from the York Creek vineyard nestled in the mountains on the western edge of Napa, “the 2016 York Creek Zin is in a class of its own,” 100-point winemaker Russell Bevan says.
This sumptuous Zin goes swimmingly with pulled pork BBQ on a summer’s day. Pack a basket with a bottle and head out for an afternoon picnic to remember.
- Craving a sumptuous, powerfully fruity red that’s jam-packed with layer after layer of rich, juicy flavor? You’re in the right place. This Cab’s delectably dark fruit flavors and mouthwatering silky-smoothness are almost too good to be true.
- With Angel funding on her side, Alex got special access to high-end Cabernet tended by an esteemed 5th-generation Napa grower, and expertly blended in just a touch of smooth Merlot from the same vineyard to give this red an extra layer of fruity finesse.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- This lavish Napa red is a luscious, rich blend of the valley’s most powerful reds from one of it’s most skilled winemakers. Jac’s Mosaico is a full-on bounty of juicy dark fruit flavors wrapped in an unforgettable silky-smoothness.
- Your support was key for helping Jac take this trio of reds from top-notch vineyards throughout Napa and bring them together in this red wine, crafted with the gloriously smooth and decadent Old World style of Bordeaux.
- This powerhouse red is overflowing with seriously ripe and mouth-filling flavors that are ready to wow alongside a juicy rack of ribs. With flavors this deep and complex, you’ll just want to make sure you give it a few minutes to breathe before diving in.
- When it comes to downright decadent reds with an extra helping of luxury, Camille’s the winemaker to turn to. This Napa Cab Franc is as bold, breathtaking and balanced as they come, with loads of red fruits playing perfectly into its pure silky smoothness.
- Camille used Angel funding to source from Buhman Ranch, her favorite vineyard in Napa’s famed Carneros region (and one of the valley’s oldest), where stunning Cab Franc grows like a charm.
- Your winemaker spared no expense to make this luscious red the most refined it could be, including a bit of aging in expensive French oak. It’s the kind of Napa red that goes for over $50 a bottle – but for Angels, it’s yours for a $29 savings!
- Decadent, rich and seriously sumptuous, this red brings together three of Napa’s most sought-after varieties for layer after layer of bold, dark fruit flavors and an irresistible smoothness from barrel aging in French oak.
- Camille’s a master of crafting $100+ bottles of Napa reds and with your funding, she impeccably blended Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot from her favorite vineyards throughout the valley to bring you this classic red made with her trademark finesse.
- This is the kind of special occasion Napa red you want to make a whole event out of. Camille suggests pairing it with a feast of savory grilled meat or butter-poached fish and grilled vegetables, and sharing it with a few of your favorite people.
This Whiskey Barrel red is as intense and rambunctious as it is smooth, rich and refined, overflowing with layer after layer of lush dark berry flavors. It's Scott’s most powerful red to date – and it's finally back for another coveted vintage!
Starting with 100% Cabernet sourced from his choice of Napa vineyards, Scott first aged this red in French oak barrels for 20 months to make every nuance of luxurious flavor sing – then he went all out and aged this world-class Cab in 14-year-old American rye and bourbon barrels to capture the signature punch of lavish power that Angels crave more with every new vintage.
The first vintage of this red sold out in just over 48 hours, and this time Scott’s only got around 38 precious barrels of this special-edition, limit-pushing red. Long story short, it’s not going to last long at all – make sure you grab a bottle (or several) before it's all gone!
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich and elegant, rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors and refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...