WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!
- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip while you eat a few morsels of charbroiled steak.
- Stephen's dangerously drinkable Shiraz hails from a single-vineyard Lodi estate that grows oodles of dark and juicy fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Stick your nose in a glass and breathe in deep. This exotic, berry-packed red smells better than any perfume.
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
- With your support, Adam had the opportunity of a lifetime – to make you decadent, inky blend from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- A plush, smooth and jammy Zinfandel, full of bright red fruit and a spicy kick.
- Stephen's a Zin Master, and this is a killer example of what he can do with Angel funding. BIG Lodi flavor. Tiny price.
- Light spices and herbs can wreak havoc on some wines but Zin loves everything from rosemary to curry. Go crazy with the spice rack and pop open a bottle of this daring red that makes no food a stranger.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley - swear we didn't make those majestic names up. They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and spice notes, with LOADS of rich, robust flavor and a round finish.
- Adam's Rabbit & Spaghetti red is a smash overseas - and you LOVED his first vintage for the U.S., so he's back at if for more. Thank goodness!