When Camille first arrived to California wine country almost 20 years ago, cult Napa Cabs was her calling. And people would get in line to pay $150+ for wines like hers...but you can sip this luxuriously dreamy red for less than a quarter of that price!
Camille gathered grapes from the most exclusive region in Napa, using precise production techniques and first-class French oak aging to amplify the wine’s rich characteristics.
A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
Last year's vintage stole an impressive Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition... so you definitely don't want to pass this vintage up!
Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!
Making a memorable, decadent red is Camille’s thing – and this luxurious Cab Franc proves no different. It’s flowing with layers of bold red fruits, soft rustic spices and a long, smooth finish.
With Angel support, Camille harvested premium grapes from one of Napa’s oldest farms near Carneros – the ranch still has cattle and horses roaming the grounds. (Camille is constantly checking the gates are locked so the animals don't wander off!)
Your winemaker suggests a glass of this sumptuous Cab Franc with a bowl of fresh berries and rich whipped cream...ahhh, yes. Heaven.
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition… you fund a superstar, Angels!
One whiff of this bold red and you’ll have visions of ripe blackberries and cherries...take a sip, and the smooth textures and velvety finish will keep your tongue wanting more.
Katy and Justin got first-rate fruit from the highly-sought-after Red Mountain region – but thanks to Angel support, and their connections, they snagged grapes to make you this sultry red for a serious steal.
...but don’t wait long to scoop up this Washington Cab! It’s a limited release...so grab one bottle to age a few years, and another to enjoy now...ideally with a cut of juicy steak with shallots and mushrooms. (Are you salivating yet?)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is red is a Marchesi signature: Super-dark, extracted yet elegant, with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a hefty, velvety texture. Yes, please!
- David blended luxurious Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley with rich Cab from the northern county line, using vineyards with "open canopies that shine dappled light on grape clusters" – aside from sounding beautiful, diffused sunlight helps extra ripening!
- He's a Sonoma expert that's made $80 reds for prestigious Wine Country names like Duckhorn and Cakebread. But you fund him to make wines that are all his own – and that's earned you this special Angel price.
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
- Dave's fruit-rich Cab is loaded with classic flavors that get more intense with every slurp. He usually recommends a fish pairing with each of his wines, but even this Washington fisherman knows - this powerful red is made for steak.
- With your funding, he snatched up fruit from a well-respected property in Columbia Valley – rated one of the Top 20 vineyards in the whole of Washington! Wines from this vineyard typically go for twice this price or higher.
- Your winemaker says, "It's a great vintage, with supple, ripe flavors. I may not get this deal again, so open and drink today!"
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
Scott managed farming and selection from 8 different Cabernet blocks for your lusciously-layered red – harvesting from the hills of the Mayacama mountains, right outside Napa.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen trained his Zinfandel vines in Amador county to grow just the way he liked them – and fermented this 92% rated red in small lots to enhance its extra-juicy flavor.
- Pour yourself a glass of decadent red and cozy your toes up to a fire. His spicy, powerful Zin will make you feel right at home, no matter where you are.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "My first year making wine in the Sierras, I was introduced to the pleasures of Zinfandel with grilled lamb on skewers with onion and peppers, and I've never looked back."