WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this year's Cabernet, Camille is showcasing Carneros – a region that borders Napa's southwestern edge. It's coveted bay breezes and coastal fog let her signature red grow up to be BIG and strong.
- This is Cami's wheelhouse: Rich, creamy, full-bodied, heavy-hitting Napa Cabernet, loaded with decadent black fruit flavors like figs and plums. She makes it taste like a million bucks, and sells it for less than $30.
- Only teeniest, tiniest amount was made, and every year, this Cab sells out faster than the last! Go on and add 2 bottles to your basket... while you still have the chance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Pure, bold Cabernet sourced from 3 vineyards, including a stellar mountain property in the Mayacamas range that grows incredibly intense fruit.
- Scott is unrelenting in his search for the best fruit for his projects, and this wine delivers incredible quality on a California staple: Sonoma Cabernet. He puts his own spin on a classic with ROX – and it's sprightly, full of juicy fruits like plums and tummy-warming spices. YUM.
- Because you love it so much, Scott tries to produce a few more bottles each year... but it always seems to slip away faster than before. Get yours now, or forever hold your peace!
- Thank the California drought - David credits 2015's dry, arid weather for this Cab's exaggerated texture and intense dark fruit flavors.
- All that heat enhanced the flavors David fell in love with when this Lodi Cabernet was growing on the vine – get ready to slurp in summer goodness like rich black cherries and summer plums.
- This elegant red spent 18 months aging in expensive oak barrels, so it stands toe-to-toe with smoky meats. For the vegetarian crowd: Try a grilled portobello burger brushed with truffle oil!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Harvested from the same gorgeous vineyard as her Cabernet – Carneros' Buhman Ranch is a truly unique place. The slope is ideal for the slow and long maturation of big grapes like Cab Franc and Camille squeezes out best flavors for this immense red.
- Cami says: "Every grape is pulled off the stem and fermented without a hint of green, vegetal material. I ferment the berries to extract optimum flavor and texture from the skins. That's why the mouth is full and round and the finish long and soft."
- Thanks to Angel funding, Camille is able to harvest fruit from the same premium vineyards the $100 cult Cab makers use. She's incredibly proud and excited to offer you such a special wine for such a reasonable price!
- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels are in love with Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - and it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip along with a few mouthfuls of grilled lamb, sweet peppers and blue cheese.
- Petit Sirah is always a luxurious fruit bomb of a wine - and it's an absolute monster now that your favorite winemaker's gotten his hands on it.
- Stephen is an absolute expert at this style, and extracts the best flavors from a single-vineyard estate to bring you a seductive red full of rich black fruit and spice.
- A wine this robust pairs with beef, lamb, pork... (I could go on) – but my personal favorite is marinated steak slathered in BBQ sauce... and a few onion rings for good measure.
- Chile makes perfect Cabernet and Lacaze is the proof. This deep and structured red is sophisticated and mysterious, full of bright, ripe berries and exotic spices.
- Angels funded JP to make you a special reserve blend of barrel-aged Cab from a premium vineyard close to the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and your favorite Chilean red of all time!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabernet wines Macario is so famous for making, with the velvety smoothness that you can expect from a Tempranillo.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing juiciness of the black cherry and plum that assault the mouth like a battering ram that really stands out.
- Over 42,000 Angels watch this wine with hawk eyes. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - this is a fan favorite that vanishes fast!
- Rich, intense Syrah with a smoky finish. Imagine a bunch of wild strawberries and cherries were thrown on a grill and straight into bottle.
- Made from the same Dry Creek fruit Tim has worked with for eleven years, farmed biodynamically and organically. Tim says "grape farming is just like life. When you pay attention to what you're doing, you get better results!"
- Tim's Syrah is a complex wonder of a wine that's made teeny quantities - so get yours now or miss out forever.