- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
Swirling a glass of this Zin is as entrancing as a crystal ball – Karen’s deeply fruity, warm and toasty Zinfandel is full of some kind of magic...
This luscious red would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this Zin yours for a truly incredible price tag.
Open a bottle of this Zin while grilling some ribs or cooking pasta with red sauce… when dinner’s ready, pour a glass and drift into culinary bliss.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is so delectable and unyielding, even a strike a lightning couldn’t stop this resilient red – literally! When a bolt struck and destroyed his vineyards, Angels funded Antonio to rebuild his winery – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since.
With the support of Angels, Antonio’s crafted a wine where he controls 100% of the process, from bud to bottle. Within 20 minutes of being picked, grapes are carefully crafted and treated to 100-year-old techniques passed down to Antonio from his winemaking family.
Your magnificent red’s the bold, velvety piece of heaven you didn’t know you needed. Pour a glass with herb-crusted lamb chops and let the flavors intermingle to your heart’s delight.
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Cabernet from several primo vineyards around the Australian township of Margaret River - a famous Cabernet growing region in the land down under!
- It's like noshing on ripe summer plums. You'll be so wowed by these epic fruit flavors, you might even dribble juice down your chin. Powerful red wines like these can develop to be even bigger with time – so it gets better yet.
- Pair Stu's stunningly complex Cab with a grill-marked, marinated steak, a dollop of cheesy mushroom risotto, and the appetite to match.
- Decadent, bold and delicious – Jacqueline knows all the flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation. "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!" "Or the parmesan!"
- Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a 100 Parker Point winemaker – majestic, refined, austere. This red is all the things you expect from the fanciest wine appellation on Bordeaux's right bank.
- The premiere winemaking region on earth. A legendary winemaker. Genuine Bordeaux that tastes so luxurious, Jonathan calls it a "deep violet robe." And Angel funding makes it possible for under $25.
- St. Emilion is the wine to bring to dinner at a friend's house (as long as they like the French!) It's a region they've heard of, and a great food wine so everybody will be impressed!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With rugged texture and exquisite depth, Carmen’s triumphant blend is layered with brambly berry, rustic spice – the perfect red for a flame-kissed, peppery steak or a wedge of creamy cheese.
With her $100,000 cash prize, Carmen created this one-of-a-kind red from prestigious wine regions Stellenbosch and Elgin. The fruit was handpicked and aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels – and with your support, this luxe wine is yours for a serious steal.
When Carmen became your first Winemaker of the Year back in 2015, it gave her even more firepower to craft a vivacious red blend that embodies the delicious flavors of South African wine – and her gratitude for the support you’ve given her all these years.