WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Cab features dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth!
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
- This fan-favorite Aussie Cab is always deep, dark and delicious - thanks to 2016's excellent growing conditions, it's downright haunting.
- Jen made this beauty from 5 different vineyards, located in North East and Central Victoria. Careful farming details like hand pruning, shoot thinning and canopy management helped to load up her vines with incredibly happy fruit!
- Jen Pfeiffer has a cult following of fanatically devoted wine drinkers, so if you want to taste the wine that has everybody "Rocking it like a redhead" you have to act fast or it will sell out.
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- Cabernet from several primo vineyards around the Australian township of Margaret River - a famous Cabernet growing region in the land down under!
- It's like noshing on ripe summer plums. You'll be so wowed by these epic fruit flavors, you might even dribble juice down your chin. Powerful red wines like these can develop to be even bigger with time – so it gets better yet.
- Pair Stu's stunningly complex Cab with a grill-marked, marinated steak, a dollop of cheesy mushroom risotto, and the appetite to match.
- Profoundly flavorful, bold red from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every grape is full of ripe black cherries and dark plummy flavors, allowing him to make a juicy, saturated red wine.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding let him create a similarly incredible small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor...for less than $17 a bottle.
- After winning $100,000 in your Winemaker Fantasy contest, a promising young European winemaker – Rumi Stoilova – got the chance to make an incredibly rare red for Angels. Melnik is only grown in one special region in the heart of Bulgaria. Now it's yours!
- Rumi wanted to give Angels a truly authentic, 100% traditional blend, so she harvested the fruit from her winery, Villa Melnik, and sourced local Bulgarian oak barrels to make sure every drop of this red is true to its roots.
- So how wonderful does it taste, exactly? Think of a light and elegant Pinot Noir with a warm spice finish, and rich and smooth fruit. This red is delightful and enchanting. Get your hands on a bottle - thank us later!
This video won Rumi $100,000 - and the chance to make this Angel-funded Melnik!
- Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a 100 Parker Point winemaker – majestic, refined, austere. This red is all the things you expect from the fanciest wine appellation on Bordeaux's right bank.
- The premiere winemaking region on earth. A legendary winemaker. Genuine Bordeaux that tastes so luxurious, Jonathan calls it a "deep violet robe." And Angel funding makes it possible for under $25.
- St. Emilion is the wine to bring to dinner at a friend's house (as long as they like the French!) It's a region they've heard of, and a great food wine so everybody will be impressed.
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of droolworthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2015's harvest was "perfect" according to your winemaker - his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.