Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- It’s finally back – the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker! Overflowing with lively fruit flavors of white peach and melon, this crisp thirst-quencher has quickly become a favorite of thousands of Angels and counting...
- Thanks to your support and his deep connections across Willamette Valley, Chris had his choice of fruit from four prestige vineyard sites to give this Pinot Gris layer upon layer of lush, fruity complexity.
- This dazzling Oregon delight has been a solid gold hit since day one. Chris’s debut vintage of this wine won a shiny Gold medal in a big-name wine competition, followed by a Double Gold medal the very next year. Now in its third vintage, Chris has somehow improved on perfection – and it’s all yours to enjoy!