Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with classic tastes of tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness for days. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got to harvest her fruit from the very best corner of the vineyard at the perfect ripeness.
She’s your undisputed queen of California Chenin Blanc, and now you’re helping Alex spread her winemaking wings for her very first Angel-funded Riesling. If you love it, be sure to let Alex know – she might just bring it back next year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your all-star Napa expert loaded this luxury Sauv Blanc with lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors from ripe peach to juicy melon, with a perfectly crisp, refreshing finish. But the best part? With an Angel-exclusive price tag, it only tastes expensive.
- After years of making world-famous Napa wines, David knows where all of Wine Country's very best fruit grows. So with your funding in pocket, he headed straight to Lake County just north of Napa, where he knew pristine Sauv Blanc grapes were just waiting to be plucked and turned into a dazzling doozy of a white wine. Now it's yours to enjoy!
- Sip a chilled glass of David’s sublime Sauv Blanc with a hearty helping of fish tacos right nearby. It’s a warm weather match made in heaven.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This crisp white delicacy is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!