- Powerfully fruity and seriously silky all at once, Macario's Cab is a world-class dive into rich velvety fruit, with a lush, powerful punch of Cabernet, Tempranillo and even a little Petite Sirah. Yum!
- Macario's specialty niche is working with high-end Spanish grapes in California soil. Fittingly, “Sin Frontreras” means “without borders” and thanks to you, Marcario was able to make this dream blend of two wine worlds a rich, refined reality!
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's enough of a plush powerhouse to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but also elegant enough to be enjoyed any old night of the week. Treat yourself to a bottle and see for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Dave pulled out all the stops for this dreamy and daring new red, blending the fruity flourishes and soft spice of Tempranillo with the dark, elegant flavors of Cabernet, putting together an original red blend that’s bound to be on every Angel’s must-try list.
- This is a truly unique wine that only Angels could have made possible. Tempranillo is especially hard to come by in Washington, but with your help, Dave found the perfect fruit growing in a small vineyard on the warmer side of the Walla Walla Valley. Then you helped him score some prized Cabernet from a Columbia Valley vineyard he’s been working with for well over a decade.
- A little artful blending with Dave’s meticulous touch and voilà – this ingenious new red was born! A wine this rare from a winemaker like Dave is sure to draw a crowd as soon as it’s released – grab a bottle (or several) and don’t miss out!