WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
- Bright and crisp, this white wine is practically singing with luscious fruity flavors thanks to Jac’s unoaked style, which lets the high-end fruit in this Chardonnay shine all on its own and cuts out the extra creaminess you find in oaked Chards.
- With Angel support, Jac sourced top-quality Chardonnay specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a refreshing, refined white that can easily stand up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
- Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
- This superb Chardonnay specialty comes straight from a famous winemaking family working for you on New Zealand’s South Island. It’s swimming in light fruit flavors like ripe, white nectarine and peach, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of French oak.
- Your winemaker Nicky fermented this Chard in a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel to give the wine its unique silkiness and complexity.
- A hot, dry New Zealand summer in 2019 helped tee up this Chardonnay’s wonderfully concentrated flavors, and Nicky was just the winemaker to deliver on that potential... and then some!