- Bursting with fresh cherry and raspberry, this grown-up Rose has been finessed by Matt into a mouth-watering bottle of pink to take seriously.
- Because this Carneros Pinot Noir was harvested and produced just for your rosé, the grapes were picked early and hand-harvested to harness the vibrancy and freshness of the fruit. That's where the crisp and refreshing berry flavors come from.
- Be sure to drink Matt’s Rose barefoot out on the deck. A large glass of it goes perfectly with a second – the key here is to not run out, but being a relatively small bottling that could happen fast!
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
Coni's Rosé is packed with fresh flavors like juicy strawberries, red cherries and romantic floral aromas. Pure heaven...
With Angel funding, Coni went to Curico, a region famous for producing red wines - knowing that harvesting rich and juicy Malbec would make for a positively-scrumptious Rosé.
This wine is impressive on its own, but it's also a food-pairing savior. From shrimp and veggie stir-fry to piping-hot pizza, you're getting a serious thirst-quencher for less than $9!