- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This sultry, opulent Pinot pulses with lush, mouth-filling flavors of blackberry and blueberry that course with a smooth intensity through an oh-so-long, lavish finish.
- With your support on his side, Chris sourced this prized Pinot from a pair of coveted vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton region of Willamette Valley. This tiny corner of Oregon wine country grows some of the most revered Pinot in the entire Pacific Northwest – and your funding gives Chris first pick of its fabled fruit.
- Bottles of Pinot Noir from this treasured sub-region usually go for north of $60, but for backing Chris to bring Angels a luxurious taste of Oregon Pinot at its best, you get it for less than a third of that price!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- Smooth and sumptuous, with a silky sheen and a smorgasbord of bright, juicy cherry and raspberry flavors, this elegant Santa Barbara Pinot is a joy to sip!
- Your support helped Jacqueline scout out prime Pinot growing in the sunny, coastal hills of Santa Barbara. She even worked a sultry splash of Syrah into the wine to round out this red’s downright irresistible smoothness. Yum!
- One of the best things about Pinot – especially Pinots this vibrant and lively – is they pair beautifully with so many meals! Whether it’s oven-fired pizza, mouthwatering seafood or even just a decked out spread of charcuterie – this is the wine you want to have on hand!
- Chris’s Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills of Oregon Pinot country is a fruity burst of rich, sultry elegance, with a bounty of dark berry flavors backed by a dash of leather and spice. A luxuriously long-lasting finish is the cherry on top.
- Your support gave Chris a special pass to source fruit from a trio of top-notch vineyards in Oregon. Chris is sworn to secrecy about the exact vineyards, but what he can say is the Pinot that grows in each often winds up in Oregon’s most sought-after $100+ Pinots...
- ...but with you on his side, Chris is able to bring you this world-class Pinot for an absolute song! The only catch is that with grapes this hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Trust that this is one plush Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
- Jacquline’s plush, lively Pinot Noir is a refined rush of fruit, bursting with bold flavors of cherry, plump dark berries and a sleek, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-sipping primo Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a picturesque corner of the Central Coast nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country.
- Let it breathe a bit after first opening your bottle, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
- This bright, luscious Pinot is a stunning Sonoma crowdpleaser, overflowing with juicy berry flavors and a mouthwatering smoothness.
- Using organically farmed grapes, the Kellers used a light touch in the cellar, allowing the superb quality of the fruit to shine through. Then they aged their Pinot in French oak for an extra touch of elegance and silky smoothness.
- This young and vibrant Pinot is wonderfully versatile, pairing beautifully with grilled salmon or even spicy enchiladas. It’s also perfectly fine to sip this scrumptious red all on its own!
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
- This rich, intense Pinot is drenched in deep, captivating cherry and red berry flavors, with a dash of barrel-aged spice and silky, heavenly smoothness. It’s quintessential Russian River Pinot Noir, lovingly made with pristine fruit from one of the region’s most acclaimed vineyards.
- Opening a brand new tasting room last year was a big deal for winemaker Matt Michael. But with COVID-19, Matt was forced to shutter his space in downtown Windsor in the heart of Sonoma wine country, and the future of Baldassari was left uncertain.
- When Angels came along, there was finally light at the end of the tunnel for Matt. Thanks to your support, he's got the stability again to continue making wines like his cherished Pinot, and a route to bring them to a world of wine lovers once more.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.