- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to a handful of high-end vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- It's the fresh, medium-bodied red you know and love – with extra body and a lot of soul. Every glass is loaded with tummy-warming spices and rich fruits, like fresh plums and ripe cherries.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Dunnolly's that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- With your support, Scott can get his hands on top-tier vineyards in Oregon’s unique and varied Umpqua Valley, then blended the region’s stellar Pinot Noir with grapes sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley to bring you the very best of Oregon all in one wine.
- Over 17,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
Jacquline’s lush, ripe Pinot Noir from the heart of the Central Coast is a rush of fruit and bursts with bold flavors like cherries, plump dark berries and a silky, sleek texture.
With your help, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-drinking red from a picturesque Central Coast valley nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country to bring you the very best of Edna Valley in one primo Pinot.
Let it breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of lamb, or mushroom risotto. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- This Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills subregion of Oregon Pinot country explodes with rich and elegantly earthy flavors of dark cherry, and just a touch of leather and spice. Picture a bite of warm mixed berry pie just melting in your mouth, with a long, lingering, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- “Thanks to Angel support I was able to source fruit from the most prestigious vineyards in Oregon,” Chris says. “Other wines from these vineyards are extremely limited and sell for over $100 per bottle. Angel support has miraculously made this wine available and for 1/5th or 1/6th of the cost.”
- With grapes that hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Once the news of the 2018 vintage gets out the wines will go fast.”
- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.