Ondine’s refined Russian River red is an elegant ensemble of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Grenache, humming with heavenly black fruit flavors that bloom with a rich, full texture and long, endlessly savory finish.
In Russian River Valley, a region known more for its Pinots and Chardonnays, red blends like this are few and far between, Ondine says. “These are not wines that are found in supermarkets, they are not in the mainstream, they are rare. This scarcity alone makes the wine a great find for Angels...”
Pop the cork as soon as it hits your doorstep, or put a bottle or two aside for up to a few years to bring out more subtle, earthy flavors. Sip this world-class red by a roaring fire in winter, or enjoy it on a sunny deck in summer – “It’s a wine for all seasons,” Ondine says.
Deep, concentrated flavors and complex ripe red fruits spring from this masterful blend of Malbec and Merlot with an elegant and silky-smooth backbone and a long, lavish finish.
Starting with hand-picked from pristine hillside vineyards in Alexander Valley, Jesse meticulously blended this Bordeaux red and aged it 18 months in French oak for a decadent, velvety smoothness.
Some of the biggest names in the business have gushed over Jesse’s Bordeaux Red Blend, earning it 90+ scores from places like Wine Spectator and Robert Parker. Now for supporting Jesse, Angels are getting unique access to this esteemed stunner.
- Rich, velvety and perfectly juicy, this ravishing red blend is bursting with tantalizing tastes of dark berry flavors for the ideal balance of complexity and fun.
- Winemaker Jonathan Pey perfected this Rhone-style blend of Syrah, Mourvedre and Grenache, with grapes from sustainably farmed sites up and down the California coast.
- Let this red whisk you away with its enchanting layers of flavor. Pey says, “Imagine a warm summer night in the south of France, and the smell of rosemary, sea spray, lavender and more wafting around.” One sip and you’re there!
- Swirl a glass of this luscious red from Luis and be delighted by a bounty of ripe, bold red berry flavors wrapped up in seriously silky smoothness.
- With your help, Luis took a trio of Portuguese red varieties – Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Boushet – and blended them with his signature finesse to bring you a red that shows off all three to their fullest and fruitiest.
- For exquisite Portuguese reds like this, Luis is one expert winemaker you definitely want to know – one sip of this lively red and you’ll see why!
- Lush, tastebud-tempting flavors of dark fruit dance alongside a soft, elegant smoothness on into a luxuriously long-lasting finish in Stephen's robust red blend of Lodi's very best.
- With Angel support, Stephen sourced pristine Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Petite Verdot and a tiny bit of Teroldego from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.