- This powerful, refined Zinfandel from your most popular winemaker of all time is drenched in deep, delicately layered dark fruit flavors with just a pinch of oaky spice on a luxuriously long finish.
- You helped Stephen make the most of his deep connections in the foothills to source this luscious red straight from Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County.
- You’ll want to make room on your wine shelf for this one. It’s Stephen’s first-ever wine from Dickson Road, which Stephen calls “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this mighty Zin and you’ll understand why...
- Matt’s sensational Spanish sipper is back! Doused in bold flavors of dark cherry and plum, this Garnacha is intense, savory and delicately smooth all at once.
- Matt’s your go-to winemaker for top-grade Napa Cab, but he’s got an itch for making Spanish Garnacha that Angel support helps him scratch – with downright delicious results!
- You helped Matt source the fruit of his dreams from 35-year-old vineyards in Catalonia wine country, and the rewards are exclusively yours. Better start polishing off your best glasses now!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning, Italian-inspired Sangiovese is Meaghan and Stephen’s premiere red, pulsing with lush dark fruit flavors and a distinct savoriness that makes every drop unforgettable.
- Your most popular winemaker ever teamed up with none other than his winemaking granddaughter Meaghan to bring you this sublime Sangiovese straight from a single esteemed vineyard deep in the Sierra foothills.
- Meaghan and Stephen are just starting out with their Calaveras County collaborations and only made a few hundred cases of their first-ever red – this is a once-in-a-generation debut you don’t want to miss!
- David’s luscious powerhouse Zinfandel is packed full of wonderfully intense brambly berry flavors - the kind of tempting treasure that could only come from California’s gold country.
- Your funding led David to a secret region deep in the Sierra Foothills, where warm summers help the grapes in these vineyards grow to become perfectly ripe, giving you a lush, full-bodied Zin like you wouldn’t believe.
- For helping David uncover this prized corner of Gold Country, he's bringing Angels this luxurious, top-tier red for a grand $12 savings!
- This bright, lush Italian-style red sings with powerful fruit flavors of raspberry and cherry, the lightest, most delicate flash of spice and a hypnotically smooth finish.
- Nero d'Avola is just one grape in the blend for David’s hugely popular La Strada. But when he let this luscious red grape shine on its own, he just knew – it’s bound to be its own breakout hit!
- Nero d'Avola is one of Sicliy’s most famous grapes, but Lodi’s Mediterranean climate makes it the perfect West Coast corner for classic Italian grapes to flourish. With your help, David got special access to one of the only vineyards in California where this Italian grape grows.
- This red is a rare find anywhere and for a wine with this much personality, David says, “It will be tough to ignore.”
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most daring duo in the Sierra Foothills is back, with a first-rate red blend of Cabernet and Merlot that gushes with tastes of ripe red fruits as the Cabernet’s richness mingles seamlessly with Merlot’s round, lush smoothness for a red you simply have to taste to believe.
- Using Angel funding, Meaghan and Stephen sourced all of their Cab and Merlot from the 38-year-old Esmeralda vineyard, set deep in the heart of Calaveras County on an old gold mining claim.
- This limited release is this granddaughter-grandfather team at their finest, and thanks to your support, they can bring it to Angels everywhere for an unbeatable price.
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.