- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
- This Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills subregion of Oregon Pinot country explodes with rich and elegantly earthy flavors of dark cherry, and just a touch of leather and spice. Picture a bite of warm mixed berry pie just melting in your mouth, with a long, lingering, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- “Thanks to Angel support I was able to source fruit from the most prestigious vineyards in Oregon,” Chris says. “Other wines from these vineyards are extremely limited and sell for over $100 per bottle. Angel support has miraculously made this wine available and for 1/5th or 1/6th of the cost.”
- With grapes that hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Once the news of the 2018 vintage gets out the wines will go fast.”
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sam’s show-stealing Australian Shiraz is ripe and peppery, with more spicy-sweet appeal than the sauciest Napoletana pizza – and a signature savory aroma that’s like wafting in freshly-crisped breakfast bacon. Mmmm…
With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards for balanced fruit flavor. With his tight-knit cellar crew, he used small-batch winemaking methods to elevate the sumptuous layers for this red – aging the wine in both new and seasoned oak for the final, decadent touch.
Sam could only make so many barrels of this Shiraz, making the bottles that are out there rare treasures. Scoop up your share before the number of bottles dwindles down to a big, fat emu egg.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!