WE'RE NOT SURE
He’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and big, brooding, oh-so-juicy Cabernets like this are exactly why! With lush, velvety smoothness and a bounty of deeply delicious dark fruit, this is the wine you’ll be raving about for weeks to come!
Stephen’s Black Label California Cabernet is one of your most popular wines of all time – over 30,000 Angels have called this wine their favorite. With that kind of love, it’s not going away any time soon.
Stephen may have the magic touch that can turn pristine California Cabernet into certified red gold, but none of it would be possible without one incredibly crucial ingredient – YOU!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
This sultry, savory red is Stephen at his very best – it’s loaded with unfrogettable tastes of dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and refined to easy-sipping perfection.
Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Grab a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- This powerful, refined Zinfandel from your most popular winemaker of all time is drenched in deep, delicately layered dark fruit flavors with just a pinch of oaky spice on a luxuriously long finish.
- You helped Stephen make the most of his deep connections in the foothills to source this luscious red straight from Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County.
- You’ll want to make room on your wine shelf for this one. It’s Stephen’s first-ever wine from Dickson Road, which Stephen calls “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this mighty Zin and you’ll understand why...
- Rich, smooth and packed with ripe, punchy flavors of black cherry and plum, plus a dash of oaky spice and a dizzyingly long finish – Sharon captured all the things she loves about Paso Robles Cabernet and put them in a bottle, just for you!
- Calling on her best connections, Sharon sourced this Cab at ideal ripeness from a handful of high-end vineyards across the region, then aged the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels to give it that perfect little bit of extra oomph!
- The last vintage of Sharon’s Cab was her very first from Paso wine country, and it was so good it went into special magnum bottles that Angels raved over. Don’t miss the return of this classic Cab – more than a few Angels are already lined up for it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and with a limited number of cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
Stephen has been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon the most popular wine on our site.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen created this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...