- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this fortified wine was too good an opportunity to miss! Your elegant 500ml bottle of Topaque is a true sweet treat – dripping with warm spices, dried fruits, caramel and cream... like a liquid cinnamon roll.
- ...but as delicious as it is, Topaque is at risk of becoming extinct, with less than 20 producers making this wine worldwide. YOU just funded one of the rarest and most special wines on Earth.
- A quality Rutherglen fortified wine under $20 is truly a shock – the region's world-famous for unique and fine dessert wines, and you'd pay double on the shelf (if you weren't a deserving Angel, that is!).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!