- Jean Pascal’s world-class Cab from the Andes is elegant, juicy and drenched in deep dark berry flavors, delicately layered with a light touch of oaky spice and all wrapped up in a fine, full mouthfeel and long, lingering finish.
- Starting with flawless fruit from 30-year-old vineyards growing in pristine conditions, Jean Pascal took this perfectly ripened Chilean Cabernet and blended it with just a touch of Chile’s other hallmark varietal, Carmenere for a refined red that's simply unforgettable.
- Your expert Chilean winemaker prefers a hands-off approach, choosing instead to let this Cabernet show off just how ideal his corner of the world is for growing first-rate Cabernet you just won’t be able to get enough of.
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is so delectable and unyielding, even a bolt of lightning couldn’t stop this resilient red – literally! When a bolt struck and destroyed his vineyards, Angels funded Antonio to rebuild his winery – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since.
With the support of Angels, Antonio’s crafted a wine where he controls for 100% of the process, from bud to bottle. Within 20 minutes of being picked, grapes are carefully crafted and treated to 100-year-old techniques passed down to Antonio from his winemaking family.
Your magnificent red’s the bold, velvety piece of heaven you didn’t know you needed. Pour a glass with herb-crusted lamb chops and let the flavors intermingle to your heart’s delight.
Luis lives and works in Portugal’s world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and wines like this come straight from his beautiful estate – what’s more, as your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, he’s got the magic touch to keep making one craveable crowdpleaser after another.
Now your champion of Portuguese reds is debuting a new barrel-aged red – and it’s the Reserva you’ve been waiting for! Montaria Reserva Lente is dripping with lush, luxurious fruit and humming with an impeccable savoriness, plus a silky smooth texture that glides into a wonderfully lingering finish.
With your support, Luis made this heavenly blend using three tongue-twisting grapes: Trincadeira for a soft, oh-so-smooth mouthfeel, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) for its trademark savoriness, and Alicante Boushet for that full, fresh, mouth-filling fruitiness. A little aging in fancy French oak barrels and voilà – Portuguese perfection!
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making $100 Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your France expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for $12.99! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!