WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sit back and let Ben’s rich, juicy and oh-so-scrumptious red carry you away on a stream of full, fresh fruit flavors that glide over an endlessly smooth, lingering texture. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance.
- Looking for that lighter, beguiling red with a touch of earthiness you won't see in bigger, plusher Pinot Noirs, and tons of soul to boot? Look no further! This refined red is your winemakers' special New Zealand take on Pinot that goes for bright and lighter textures and flavors that draw you in more and more with each sip.
- Aiming for an intense Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single-vineyard quality Pinot for $16.99?! It's nuts – kudos to you for making it possible.
- Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these bottles – it's a special treasure from the Parishes that you're guaranteed to love for years to come.
- When Ben came to us with the wild idea to use a method unique to Italian winemaking on a bunch of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan grapes grown up a hill in the Pyrenees — we were blown away.
- Repasse is the technique of passing an already mature vintage over the crushed grape skins left over from a new harvest to give it even more power and flavour.
- The result? Ben has taken reds from the fancy Languedoc region of France to a whole new level - it's mindblowingly dark, dreamy and oh-so-delicious.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?
Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
Stephen has been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon the most popular wine on our site.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen created this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
WE'RE NOT SURE
My-oh-my, Mauricio's Cabernet is seductive – smooth and spicy, like roasted red peppers fresh off a sizzling grill. And it’s super complex, from its time aging in deluxe French oak.
Harvested fresh off an Uco Valley mountaintop in Mendoza – from a vineyard at 3,400 ft! This coveted Cabernet region makes wines *some* might call “full-bodied and complex.” Mauricio calls them deee-licious.
Vista Flores might ring a bell – it's the prestigious sub-region that brought BIG international winemakers to Argentina, like Rolland and Rothschild. You’re getting that same top-dollar flavor and winemaking expertise for a fraction of the price!
- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
Dark, intense, and singing with flavor, this is a Malbec you'll want on put on repeat.
With your funding, Mauricio made a Malbec from one of his own vineyards in Uco Valley – and it was no small feat because Los Árboles stands tall at 4100 feet! Its rocky terrain makes grapes grow sturdy and strong – that's where all the concentrated flavors come from, too.
This is one of the most requested wines on the site, and from a rockstar like Mauricio, it'll move fast – grab a few before it's gone for good!
- Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish....mmmm. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this red so downright delicious.
- Your funding supported Irene's dream to make a single-vineyard ultra-premium Carmenere – using handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when served with a warm wedge of buttered cornbread.