WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each sip of this rich, cozy red wraps you up in a luxurious blanket of intense cherry and blackberry flavors, tinged with a soft hint of mocha and barrel-aged spice.
- Powerhouse Shiraz is Barossa Valley’s calling card and your funding helped Adam pick out the best of the region's best grapes. You even helped him generously age his wine in large French oak barrels for a full year to bring you the best example of world-class Barossa Shiraz.
- Your Shiraz is the perfect cold-weather comfort to sip all on its own while bundled up beside a roaring fire. Or, if you want to make a meal of it, use a splash of this robust red to braise some hearty beef cheeks, throw in some herbs and you’re in heaven!
- This robust Australian Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smoothness that carries every flavor through to a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Adam source this superb Shiraz from a pair of top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
- Thanks to your support, Adam was able to give this Aussie Shiraz an extra bit of love, and aged it all in lavish French oak barrels for 18 months, giving every layer of refined flavor an added touch of finesse – all just for you.
- Jen’s bold and juicy Shiraz is a Down Under stunner, dripping with rich, ripe flavors of red berry fruit and humming with a touch of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this tastebud-tingling red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from a trio of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering Aussie red you won’t be able to put down.
- This rowdy red is ready to be enjoyed on arrival, but with flavors this powerful and complex, Jen suggests giving it at least an hour or two to breathe after first popping the cork out.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity Australian red is jam-packed with luxurious dark fruit flavors and pulses with a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness thanks to Sam’s perfectly refined blending of Merlot and Cabernet.
- With your funding behind him, Sam could give this stunning red the full treatment, rigorously tasting and blending through the best portions of fruit to refine the silky elegance of his Merlot and masterfully mingle it with the bold, decadent power of high-end Cabernet.
- The result is a one-of-a-kind, world-class red that could only exist at Naked Wines. With Angels on his side, this master Australian winemaker is free to dream as big and bold as possible – and you get Down Under’s finest wines in return, for an absolute song!
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Adam sought out and harvested the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines in the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley). They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- This delectable Down Under Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is rich and powerful, brooding with lush flavors of ripe plum and dark cherries, with a mouth-filling smoothness and luxuriously long finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in her home region of Rutherglen in South Australia, chosen specifically for producing picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, powerfully fruity flavors.
- The unbelievably big, bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- Full of ripe red and dark berries, a hint of oak and a touch of tempting spiciness, this rich, sultry red is what Jen calls “the ultimate expression of what I love about Shiraz."
- Angel funding got Jen into a handful of the best vineyards in her corner of South Australia, each with older vines and lower yields that gave their fruit the perfect intensity Jen wanted for this wine.
- Jen says it best: “My Diamond Shiraz is made from only the very best blocks, from my favorite vineyards, made with all the love and care in the world. It's this commitment to quality at every step that makes my Diamond Shiraz fantastic value. Don't you just love nakedwines.com?!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intense Australian red packs layers upon layers of full, fruity flavor from luscious dark fruit to refined red berries and just a touch of oaky spice that have made it Sam’s signature Shiraz.
- Sam sourced this smash-hit Shiraz from three vineyards nestled in his home region of Central Victoria, where growing conditions give him picture-perfect Shiraz and Angel support helps him and his community thrive.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than this seriously sultry Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- Adam’s top-shelf Reserve Shiraz bursts with rich, refined flavors of plum and dark brambly fruit, followed by dashes of spice and vanilla from the generous barrel-aging that gave this Australian red its signature velvety finish.
- Your support gave Adam access to high-end grapes from a trio of dry-farmed vineyards throughout South Australia’s revered Clare Valley, then allowed him to go the extra mile and age your Shiraz in French oak barrels for a full 18 months.
- Fewer than 350 cases of this decadent Shiraz even exist. In any wine shop or restaurant wine list a rare top-shelf Shiraz like this would easily start around $60, but for funding Adam from start to finish, you get this stunning Australian red for less than half of that.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerfully elegant, mouth-filling Shiraz is jam-packed with luscious, refined dark fruit flavors woven into an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly smoothness thanks to 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, one of the most prestigious regions for Shiraz in all of Australia. Your funding helps Sam get special access to these impeccable grapes – in return, you get an unmatched price on this intense, world-class red!
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!