- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "2018 was a cracking red vintage here in Australia, with the reds having great fullness and depth, but lovely fruit definition and freshness. All this combined with a bit of the rocking redheaded flair makes it a must for Angels!!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.