- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Daryl makes this bold, sexy, fruity and super-smooth wine from the estate vineyard he planted in Barossa Valley.
- That region is home to some of Australia’s greatest Shiraz vineyards - and it's where Daryl decided to plant some of the only Zinfandel grapes into Australia. So this wine is a unique cross of the flagship grapes of Oz and Cali, made by one of the best winemakers to straddle both continents.
- This blend is really unique and it's rare to find these two varieties married into a holy union in the bottle. But we gotta say... the marriage really works!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- Your Aussie winemaker crafted you a top-shelf red that's filled with lifts of wild berries, juicy plums, warm toasty spices and a silky-smooth finish.
- Using specially-selected fruit parcels, Stuart combined rich, fragrant Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon with lush and juicy Merlot to bring you this well-structured red.
- This is a serious wine that's half the price of its competitors. Pour yourself a glass (or into a decanter) before cooking a hearty dinner like creamy mushroom risotto – you won't regret it...