WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s brilliant winemaking expertise makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene’s Carmenere captures the lean, rustic character this red is famous for in Chile, with dark fruit flavors, savory spices and a long, smooth finish thanks to more than a year of oak barrel aging.
- Your funding gave Irene special access to a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most sought-after spots for Carmenere in all of Chile.
- Irene chose this unique vineyard for its perfect positioning on a sunny hillside, where the grapes get some of the best conditions in the area to ripen slowly and evenly, developing full, complex flavors that she then brings to you.
- This Cabernet is an elegant slice of Chile, layered with rich dark fruit flavors and brought to you by one of the country’s most celebrated winemakers.
- Irene Paiva is a Chilean icon – her influence and expertise has even earned her a place in wine history books – and with your support, she can share her favorite Chilean wines like this bold Cabernet with wine drinkers everywhere.
- Your funding helped Irene harvest this Cabernet from her choice of vineyards Chile's Central Valley, where hot days and cool nights help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a big, fruit-forward red that goes wonderfully with all kinds of meals.
- Meet Marselan – this rare red grape is part of the family tree of Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache and bears the best traits of both. Now, it’s the latest lush wine from Chilean winemaker Jean Pascal - plush and luxurious like juicy summer plums, wrapped in a long, smooth finish.
- Marselan is rarely showcased on its own – it often gets blended away as a backup in more famous wines, which are safer bets for wineries looking to make sales. Jean Pascal wants to change that – and your funding gives him that chance.
- That’s why Angels make this place so special – you back the world’s best winemakers, like Chile’s own, JP, to make the wines he couldn’t make anywhere else. Marselan deserves the world stage - and together, you and JP are putting its delicious name in lights.
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, Irene’s Petit Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petit Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, so it's extra rare to come across a bottle made entirely of this decadent red grape. But with your supprort, Irene's finally able to give Petit Verdot the spotlight it deserves – now's your chance to try it for yourself!
- Irene’s classic Chilean red is generously loaded with intense cherry, blackberry and raspberry flavors, all wrapped up in an unbeatable savoriness that glides into a smooth, elegant finish.
- Irene harvested these grapes from her own vineyard "La Armonía", nestled in a top-notch corner of the Andes mountains, where the Mediterranean climate and cool breezes from a nearby river help her fruit develop the lushest, most complex flavors possible.
- Irene is a Chilean icon - one of the leading female winemakers of her generation! For supporting her mission to elevate Chilean wine, you get reds like this stunning Syrah for an absolute song!